Poll: How many are interested in this
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Interested or curious
100.00%
2 100.00%
Not interested
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PCSX2 Custom Config (Indiviual Games)
I through this together.. I'm most definitely sure there are bugs in it. but rest assured this program does not access your memory cards

Basically you can drag your iso(NO PIRATE COPIES!!!!) to the application and you choose to have a custom config folder for each game

if you have made/downloaded/copied artwork such as the gamecase artwork, convert it to a ICO(I personally use 256X256) then place it into the
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\PCSX2\Artwork folder(You have to create)
you can use custom icons for your shortcuts.

there is a naming issue. You have to name your ISO without spaces instead you have to use "_" .. Example (Dot_Hack_G.U._VOL._1.ISO)

not DotHackG.U.VOL.1.iso or Dot Hack G.U. VOL. 1.iso

The same goes with the artwork it has to be the same name as your iso file.

the buggy section.. or rather not so complete section is the config editor.

if you have custom config files, then it will load these upon dropping an iso. if not, you'll have to create the desktop shortcut(WITH the check box checked) then drop again. I plan to add a refresh button/timer but not this very second.

here are some screenys

ARTWORK
[Image: 1_zps0640acbe.png]

ISO NAMEING FORMAT
[Image: 1_zps632faa8d.png]

PROGRAM
[Image: 1_zps084be558.png]

HELP
[Image: 1_zpsc459e051.png]

AFTERMATH
[Image: 1_zpsb34bea7e.png]

Ill go ahead and post what i have .. if i make any changes Later ill upload them. Ill add the source a little bit later.

.zip   PCPSX2 Config.zip (Size: 139,95 KB / Downloads: 370)
MD5: 865E94137FDBE1612C042CAB9BBD9A44
https://www.metascan-online.com/en/scanr...1a51d4cc36

Sponsored links

Interesting to say the least

This is one thing I have been dying to have implemented. THANK YOU
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Seems legit.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
maybe advanced launcher is easy to use

indiviual games has each own config which you specify for the special games by using the --cfg command line option
(03-16-2014, 04:30 AM)jackyyn308 Wrote: maybe advanced launcher is easy to use

indiviual games has each own config which you specify for the special games by using the --cfg command line option

Interesting .. i just signed up for this site and decided to post a 20 minute thing.. seems like there is alot of configurators out. mine is Very simple at least to me. but the others seem pretty darn awesome.
(03-16-2014, 05:14 AM)rockyamyx Wrote: Interesting .. i just signed up for this site and decided to post a 20 minute thing.. seems like there is alot of configurators out. mine is Very simple at least to me. but the others seem pretty darn awesome.
this is my autoit code for auto load ps2 image when you select the games you would like to play

ohh nice.. i havent ever learned to use autoit ill have to give it a shot
(03-16-2014, 08:23 AM)rockyamyx Wrote: ohh nice.. i havent ever learned to use autoit ill have to give it a shot

for buiding game auto-config system,you need the following application tools you need to know
1.XBMC Media Center
2.AutoIt Script Engine
3.Advanced Launcher (XBMC Addons)
4.Some Games Boxfront you have
5.Alcohol 120% or Daemon Tool
if you like loading image directly by pcsx2,this tool you don't need to do,but if you would like use the isz image in order to save the capacity of HDD,this tool support mouting the isz images
thx.. ill give it whirl. is there any type of forum i can go to for help wirh xbmc/autoit/pcsx2/adv launcher setup?... something i can learn from

Edit: I Tried it .. couldnt get it to work. It sounds really cool.. but its to complicated.
(03-16-2014, 11:19 AM)rockyamyx Wrote: thx.. ill give it whirl. is there any type of forum i can go to for help wirh xbmc/autoit/pcsx2/adv launcher setup?... something i can learn from

Edit: I Tried it .. couldnt get it to work. It sounds really cool.. but its to complicated.

you can refer to read this link
forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=85724