PCSX2 Daily development builds
Ok,so I'm deleting it...from what I read,it's something for SW mode and SW mode is not for me Tongue2

Sponsored links

I can't test the newest beta right now but I don't see anything new according to this problem since r4713.
Is this how the option "Preset" is supposed to work or...
Any change to your setting(Emulation Settings)is deleted once you enable the presets option.When you disable it you have to reconfigure everything(EE,VU,GS,Speed Hacks and Game Fixes)

Actually why "Preset" is locking panels that any preset don't make any change to it(GS,EE/IOP,in VU is changing only the Clamping Mode between normal and none,Frame Skipping and Game Fixes)
(06-17-2011, 10:02 AM)vsub Wrote: ...
Is this how the option "Preset" is supposed to work or...
Any change to your setting(Emulation Settings)is deleted once you enable the presets option.When you disable it you have to reconfigure everything(EE,VU,GS,Speed Hacks and Game Fixes)

Actually why "Preset" is locking panels that any preset don't make any change to it(GS,EE/IOP,in VU is changing only the Clamping Mode between normal and none,Frame Skipping and Game Fixes)

Not sure what exactly you ask, but the presets only lock settings which they affect (affect = set to a specific value which can also be the default value). If a value is not affected by presets and it still gets locked when presets are enabled, then it's a bug, so please let us know if you find one.

Also, how is this related to the topic of this thread?
Sorry I didn't know exactly where should I post because of this

Quote:Note from PCSX2 Team: Discussions of SVN builds on the forums is allowed as long as you're using official SVN builds (not hacked/modified 3rd party builds).
We encourage bug reports to be made using the latest SVN build.

If preset is enabled,all of the tab/panels are locked(except GS Window)ad you can't change anything even if none of those 6 presets is changing something for some tab/panel.

Like I said
EE/IOP - nothing is changed no matter what preset you use
VU - only the Clamping mode is changed from normal to none
GS - you can't change the frame skipping settings even though none of the 6 presets are doing anything to this panel
Game Fixes - again like GS...nothing is enabled but you can't use the panel if some preset is enabled.

And about the problem...I may be wrong but I don't remember it this way.You can use different presets but once you uncheck the preset box,all of your previous settings are back...not once you enable the presets,everything is reset to default and you have to reconfigure everything when you disable/uncheck presets
(06-17-2011, 11:47 AM)vsub Wrote: ...
And about the problem...I may be wrong but I don't remember it this way

Nothing has changed with the presets since the official v0.98 (r4600), so your question (if there's one at all here) is off topic.

Open a new thread with your question and I'll answer you there.

Ok here
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Something...he-presets
i want to ask a question :
when the coders modify\rewrite the emulator and they make a new SVN do they use the earlier SVN version and modify it
for example : r4006 fixed Tasmanian Tiger so in the r4748 dose the fix exists in this SVN or not
(06-19-2011, 01:07 AM)abdo123 Wrote: i want to ask a question :
when the coders modify\rewrite the emulator and they make a new SVN dose they use the earlier SVN version and modify them
for example : r4006 fixed Tasmanian Tiger so in the r4748 dose the fix exists in this SVN or not

Yes, each svn revision is a modification of the previous revision and includes all previous changes/fixes.

However, sometimes, a change can be found to be bad or not good enough, and it can be reverted in a later revision (doesn't happen much). Even on such case though, revision numbers always increase.
thanks alot
i don't like 6 revision of pcsx2 in my PC each one is for certain game Tongue2
Are builds sse optimized and other stuff that I don't know since I don't have visual studio?