PCSX2 Emulator Settings
(06-09-2016, 12:54 AM)5maestro Wrote: well overlooking this forum i can be maybe a little of service .
i´m running on win8.1 and it´s work pretty well very strong build i could say no crashes with the regulars games i have ,
well for dds and dds2 and dark summoner the normal issue but very very good.
so i can recomend win 8.1 with a decent machine (example processor at 3mhz,8cores,i7,16gram video card 950 or more ....)
i dont know but i dónt whant to mod to win10 beacouse i´m working wery high quality rate and maybe some stuff does´twork
on win 10 like other years some years in fact.
i note the configuration if needed of the games in is book for the ones they have some different configuration and doing some backups
(onto another c standalone disk) for some safety and for be more "lightweight" if something happens hope not.
you make great works so im glad to see it of course to learn is very good.
hope i lend some service

I wouldn't call a 3mhz processor good Tongue

Going back to the DOS days I see.

Sponsored links

(06-09-2016, 12:54 AM)5maestro Wrote: well overlooking this forum i can be maybe a little of service .
i´m running on win8.1 and it´s work pretty well very strong build i could say no crashes with the regulars games i have ,
well for dds and dds2 and dark summoner the normal issue but very very good.
so i can recomend win 8.1 with a decent machine (example processor at 3mhz,8cores,i7,16gram video card 950 or more ....)
i dont know but i dónt whant to mod to win10 beacouse i´m working wery high quality rate and maybe some stuff does´twork
on win 10 like other years some years in fact.
i note the configuration if needed of the games in is book for the ones they have some different configuration and doing some backups
(onto another c standalone disk) for some safety and for be more "lightweight" if something happens hope not.
you make great works so im glad to see it of course to learn is very good.
hope i lend some service

Well i am not going to be sad about not playing a game i really love. Tongue  because next year i will have a new PC or maybe i will upgrade it and then i am Ok with it! Thanks though.
[Image: dragon_ball_z_kai_super_af_signature.jpg]
Quote:I wouldn't call a 3mhz process good

wasn't the 8086 an 8 MHz proc?
amd tr 1950x                                                 amd ryzen 5 2500u
asrock x399 taichi                                         amd vega 8 
XFX Radeon rx570                                       16gb ddr 4 2400 ram
32gb gskill ddr4-3200                                   1tb nvme ssd
Debian Bullseye                                           480gb sata ssd
Custom loop water cooled                           HP envy x360
nzxt 340 case