PCSX2 Forum Fail
Kinda surprised at this mistake given I know most of the guys in power here and the popularity of this place.

[Image: ScreenHunter_02Mar240057.jpg]

Now spot the problem Tongue

[Image: ScreenHunter_03Mar240057.jpg]

[Image: ScreenHunter_04Mar240057.jpg]

Sponsored links

Uh, I must have totally missed it, what problem? :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
perhaps, pcsx2.net vs www.pcsx2.net
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
Correct, it was no www VS www causing a Missing Page 404

Edit: It seems someone has decided to add a new redirect from the missing page to the new one since I posted here...so you will no longer get a 404...a silly solution though Tongue2
I don't see the 404 in your screenshots, and I don't think anyone who can make that redirect change was here so I'll blame it on a hickup on the servers :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Yeah I never showed a 404 cause the browser I use (Orca) displays yahoo search rather than a 404 error page and I figured the result of an incorrect URL would be self-explanatory, guess I coulda screenshotted the title though cuz that mentioned a 404 but o well

Even if it's a server hickup it's silly to make the forum itself redirect from a dead to the real site rather than just linking to the real one in the first place though Tongue
I can understand keeping a redirect in place for old affiliates or people who try to reach the site based on an outdated readme but that's no reason to just use the redirect on the forum as well.
www.pcsx2.net never gave a 404. The redirect has been there forever, so I guess you fail Tongue
Actually you must have hit our DNS issue which we are working on ATM, that would explain the random 404. Anyway changed so picky people don't moan XD
[Image: newsig.jpg]
You only changed the bottom one bosit, not the the top one Tongue
Bleh fine Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]