PCSX2 Full Boot Issue
When i try to run any ISO from the ISO selector and use full boot i get sent to the PS2 selection screen for memory cards and the disc. When i select the disc it starts loading then boots me back to the selection screen i was just at. When i use Boot fast it runs fine but Amplitude freezes at the loading screen. The workarounds i've seen require boot full. I am running the .9.8 build of PCSX2

Sponsored links

The loaded PS2 BIOS is incompatible with NTSC or PAL disc/iso depending your PS2's region.
3770K 4GHz OC [AVX-Direct3D11-HW-2xNative]
Geforce 770 2GB GDDR5 | 4GB DDR3-1333MHz | W10 LTS x64 1809
Indeed, using full boot will trigger the region protection some games have. Fast boot gets around that, but if you need to use full boot and the game has region protection you will need a bios of the same region as the game to run it I'm afraid.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Only game I use Full Boot for is Dirge of Cerberus (Got the PAL Version). Mainly cause the game will be in japanese (Menu text, Subtitles) if you use fast boot, but if you use full boot the game is just normal in english (100%) Smile
Quote:Only game I use Full Boot for is Dirge of Cerberus (Got the PAL Version). Mainly cause the game will be in japanese (Menu text, Subtitles) if you use fast boot, but if you use full boot the game is just normal in english (100%) Smile

WTF!!! D:
(04-03-2012, 11:37 AM)Bositman Wrote: Indeed, using full boot will trigger the region protection some games have. Fast boot gets around that, but if you need to use full boot and the game has region protection you will need a bios of the same region as the game to run it I'm afraid.
was about to make my 1st thread asking if i needed a different region BIOS for PAL/NTSC-J games but you just answered it for me in that it depends on the game+^_^+ well, the pawn shop near here has like 50 PS2s, im sure 1 or 2 are imports+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.