PCSX2 GIT Weekly Builds
(04-30-2014, 06:51 PM)vsub Wrote: Heh,a rev compiled on my birthday...I guess I'll keep it Smile

Happy birthday dude.

As for this thread, as it's official, i'll sticky it in dev discussion for now Smile and correct the topic so it says GIT builds not SVN ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Yeah oops, I changed it to say GIT in the post but not the title.

Anyway, I will try to start doing builds twice weekly now, give or take a day.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Updated:

3, May, 2014: PCSX2 1.3.0 (3, May, 2014) Blyss Sarania
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I started linking through goo.gl so I can keep track of how many downloads are done. Since I'm curious!
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Broken-sound-ChoroQ

Due to this, i'm wondering if it's possible to have the compiled sound plugin per each commit to it since the switch to git to pinpoint the origin of the issue. I can has?
(05-04-2014, 09:03 PM)Coornio Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Broken-sound-ChoroQ

Due to this, i'm wondering if it's possible to have the compiled sound plugin per each commit to it since the switch to git to pinpoint the origin of the issue. I can has?

The only ones I have are the three I've posted.

And no, I'm not gonna download each and every commit and make a fresh build. That would take forever. Sorry Tongue
(05-04-2014, 10:01 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: The only ones I have are the three I've posted.

And no, I'm not gonna download each and every commit and make a fresh build. That would take forever. Sorry Tongue

Noooo, not every single one, just the ones that have an SPU2 commit. Or just that one plugin, if possible.
(05-04-2014, 10:01 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: And no, I'm not gonna download each and every commit and make a fresh build.

If you got git installed and cloned the PCSX2 git repo (like you do with git), then you don't have to download anything since all the versions are already local on your pc and you just have to checkout the version which you need - which happens instantly, and you can switch like that to any previous version (but still have to compile it).

Regardless, I agree that you can't start building all the versions, but maybe if Coornio could narrow it down himself to a one or two revisions which he'd like to test, and you have the time, maybe you could help Wink

@Coornio, you do know that you can build pcsx2 yourself with freely available tools, right?
(05-05-2014, 12:27 AM)avih Wrote: If you got git installed and cloned the PCSX2 git repo (like you do with git), then you don't have to download anything since all the versions are already local on your pc and you just have to checkout the version which you need - which happens instantly, and you can switch like that to any previous version (but still have to compile it).

Regardless, I agree that you can't start building all the versions, but maybe if Coornio could narrow it down himself to a one or two revisions which he'd like to test, and you have the time, maybe you could help Wink

@Coornio, you do know that you can build pcsx2 yourself with freely available tools, right?

I do, however i've only used codeblocks and afaik visual studio is at least 1GB big Tongue
I'm curious as to what use do these SVN builds have for the regular pcsx2 user... Are these versions mainly for testing purposes? I've been wanting to contribute to this project for a while but i have no programming knowledge whatsoever...