PCSX2 GIT Weekly Builds
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...x?id=40784

I think this could be a more noob-proof link for the c++ runtime

Sponsored links

When I click that it starts to download the ARM redist, which is useless for PC...
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Is there a perfectly playable Klonoa 2 so far? I see it's playable on the Compatibility list however i can't find one with a status that say's its playable and i used the recommended settings listed it says "In-Game" when i play it and half the sounds are missing and I tried all sorts of combinations but it doesn't work and sometimes the game unexpectedly crashes on me
(06-19-2014, 01:38 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: When I click that it starts to download the ARM redist, which is useless for PC...
Weird :/
Yesterday evening it was perfectly downloading the x86 one..
Anyway, what about this then?

(06-19-2014, 10:43 AM)N3k0Mast3r Wrote: Is there a perfectly playable Klonoa 2 so far? I see it's playable on the Compatibility list however i can't find one with a status that say's its playable and i used the recommended settings listed it says "In-Game" when i play it and half the sounds are missing and I tried all sorts of combinations but it doesn't work and sometimes the game unexpectedly crashes on me
Just follow these steps and you should be done
http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Klonoa_2...a%27s_Veil
(06-19-2014, 10:43 AM)N3k0Mast3r Wrote: Is there a perfectly playable Klonoa 2 so far? I see it's playable on the Compatibility list however i can't find one with a status that say's its playable and i used the recommended settings listed it says "In-Game" when i play it and half the sounds are missing and I tried all sorts of combinations but it doesn't work and sometimes the game unexpectedly crashes on me

Why are you posting here?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
@mirh yes that one works. If it continues to work after a day or two, I will post it in the main post.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
At some point I might actual try these newer GIT builds, but then i not messed with pcsx2 in while so think i just stay with the last svn, see reason to update to new builds.

It still nice of Blyss to do these builds while we wait for the build bot to be revived
What about changelogs?
(06-22-2014, 07:34 PM)Yagyu Wrote: What about changelogs?
http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html

If you are more skillful then github could even be more interesting

-btw link is still working-
Thanks man for your effort with fix some bugs and I really missed-up a lot of PS2 games and now I have this opportunity to play PS2 games and I hope you will make too PS3 Emulator in the future Smile
My Pc Specs are :
-Motherboard is ASUS RAMPAGE IV Black Edition X79
-CPU is Intel Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 5.2 with CPU Overclocking
-Graphics Card is TWO NVidia Gforce GTX Titan Z 24GB
-DDR is 64GB Corsair DOMINATOR DHX
-Storage is two hard drives and solid state drives 1TB Crucial M550 SSD SATA III/
750GB Samsung 840 Evo SSD SSD2 - SATA III.