PCSX2 - Games are freezing...
So, I've been a PCSX2 user for quite some time now.  Randomly after coming back around 7 months since the last time I messed around on a ps2 game I noticed all of my video games would load fine and operate as to be expected.  That is until I hit a loading screen to load up any level or map on every video game I have.  So let me rehearse, the loading screens work fine, but once I try to load into gameplay it freezes before finishing.  This happens on every game so far, I've tried to reinstall the emulator, change my settings, but nothing has worked.  At this point I don't really know what to do, so I've turned to you guys.  I hope this has been a problem before, and something that doesn't only pertain to me.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-01-2017, 09:50 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

I decided to get another BIOS file and it worked out for me, apparently the BIOS that comes with PCSX2 doesn't work for me anymore.  Now onto my next question, do you know if there is a plugin that has full mouse support, particularly mouse aim etc?
Quote:I decided to get another BIOS file and it worked out for me, apparently the BIOS that comes with PCSX2 doesn't work for me
What ?
Pcsx2 doesn't come with any bios.
Where did you download pcsx2 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I downloaded it last night from this website... and yeah that is odd. I installed it to my program files(x86) which had no pcsx2 installation. Weird...