PCSX2 - Gran Turismo 4 netplay not connecting
Hey,

A friend and I were trying to connect to each other in Gran Turismo 4 using Gigaherz's DEV9 plugins and Hamachi.. However, it always remains stuck on the "Waiting for connection" screen. In the logs, it spits "rDMA" out a lot (whatever that means), and it just keeps sending packets. I can post logs or screenshots of my settings if needed.

Thanks,

gav

Sponsored links

It seems like the ps2 servers have been close recently (last year?) so netplay will be impossible, but if a plugin alow to play coop games online with the guest OS, it will possible (I had make a potential idea about it on github).
Note: the 1964 emulator have this type of plugin and it works good (sadly the emulator itself is not good ?).
(07-31-2017, 09:56 PM)Atomic83 Wrote: It seems like the ps2 servers have been close recently (last year?) so netplay will be impossible, but if a plugin alow to play coop games online with the guest OS, it will possible (I had make a potential idea about it on github).
Note: the 1964 emulator have this type of plugin and it works good (sadly the emulator itself is not good ?).

I'm not using the official PS2 servers, I'm using Hamachi for a virtual LAN server.
not sure this game worked in LAN ( but i may be wrong)

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-31-2017, 10:23 PM)jesalvein Wrote: not sure this game worked in LAN ( but i may be wrong)

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 15,09 KB / Downloads: 141)
1 - did you install winpcap ?
2 - Are you running as admin ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-31-2017, 10:35 PM)jesalvein Wrote: 1 - did you install winpcap ?
2 - Are you running as admin ?

1- yes
2- no, i'll try it with that
Follow-up: It didn't work. This has worked before, in-case you were wondering.
Most probably you have a wrong setting somewhere. Did you follow the instructions given in this thread: 

http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=52548