PCSX2 Hangs/Error when Codebreaker Code is Activated
When I activated the code for quick experience gain in Kingdom Hearts 2 using codebreaker code it hangs then I try to reinstall PCSX2 and when I activated it, it got an error but when I activated the max munny it went well. Please help.

Sponsored links

Means you either have a wrong code or you did it wrong. Post the content of the pnach file.

Not a bug report, moved.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Maybe it's time to create a new bug report section, for bugs outside PCSX2 Smile

PS: The most commons seems to happen in the data acquisition routines and contextual gropping functions.
Imagination is where we are truly real
i agree... many people are posting in general section about this thingy
hmmm, the message was misunderstood I fear... actually they are posting in the bug report section... and the original post is not useful (not enough I mean) to get (at least) a helping answer ever.
(08-24-2010, 10:13 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Means you either have a wrong code or you did it wrong. Post the content of the pnach file.

Not a bug report, moved.
I start codebreaker then pick the code then press escape then change the Cdvdrom to Kingdom Hearts 2 iso then execute then press X then when I loaded my save game it just got an error. Here is the screenshot:
[Image: pscx2error.png]
Yes, it shows the code is wrong but? What is the code, what is the pnach content?
(08-24-2010, 04:09 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Yes, it shows the code is wrong but? What is the code, what is the pnach content?
Figured it now. Your right the code is wrong, I just downloaded that codebreaker. Thanks, finding the right code now.
Have a warning for piracy, sleepingmonster.
Even if it's 3rd party, downloading software is illegal.
(08-24-2010, 04:20 PM)rama Wrote: Have a warning for piracy, sleepingmonster.
Even if it's 3rd party, downloading software is illegal.
Oops sorry.