PCSX2 Joystick and some help.
NEed help i bought a USB joystick but i cant play because i dontknow how to use that controls of joystick on lilypad can someone help me?

Sponsored links

What can you possibly NOT know? You just assign keys of your joystick to the keys the PS2 controller would have...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
no i think u didnt get it.When i go to controllers adn use my analog joystick it doesnt take any input and till the joystick is concerned its working fine as i have already played Street fighter 4 with it.any link which can help PCSX2recognise my joystick?

i mean it like which input should i select direct input?

Yes you should be using DirectInput in Game Device APIs except if it's an Xbox360 controller in which case check XInput (if it isn't keep it unchecked)
Also have Keyboard API to Windows Messaging and Mouse API to disabled
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-29-2011, 03:52 PM)Bositman Wrote: Yes you should be using DirectInput in Game Device APIs except if it's an Xbox360 controller in which case check XInput (if it isn't keep it unchecked)
Also have Keyboard API to Windows Messaging and Mouse API to disabled

i did as you said but it didnt take any input from my joystick. My laptop detects the device nicely yet i cant configure the joystick if you have team viewer or any such support software help me please.AM currently playing GOD of war 2 on pcsx2 which needs joystick.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
I wanted to mention that am using lilypad 0.10 plugin.
KK bostiman i downloaded pcsx2 from website and the joystick worked.But i encountered another problem that is when i downloaded the game from internet it ran good.now when i select bios folder and select the rungame thing it says the file could not be created in SCPh-39001.nvm.Any idea how to get rid of this thing?
Quote: when i downloaded the game from internet

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go