PCSX2 Loads just the PS2 OS !
Sad 
Hey guys,

I installed the latest pcsx2 version and the latest plugins ( all configured ). Im using gsdx graphics and the usa bios, but when I execute ( The ISO image, Linuz ISO ), my screen only loads the ps2 environment and not the game. I have a fairly good computer so I don't think its my pc's fault. Any suggestions ? Blink

Sponsored links

Do not use Execute. Try File =>Run CD/DVD
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
makes no difference. ( And It's ISO, not a disc cd/dvd )
I think that problem because you have a corrupt ISO game. Please try again to convert your ps2 game to ISO program properly. Btw what program do you use to convert you game??
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
I used Magic ISO, Power ISO, Xilisoft ISO and I think that the game isn't corrupt.

I have converted it to ISO 3 times with each program, all of them without success. I couldn't load them successfully into PCSX2.

Here's what happens :
-Boots Up
-Shows PS2 Logo etc
-Make time settings etc
-Launches the game
-Shows "PlayStation2" logo
-Black screen and 100 % CPU
-Nothing

Witch means that the game is loaded ( Because of the "PlayStation2" logo who is hardcoded into the Ps2 game and not the Ps2 bios )

The same happens with the following bioses :
-Japan
-Usa
-Europe ( Old + New bios )

I have everything configured. The emulation speed is ok ( 30FPS ).
What the hell is the problem ?

( P.S The game is Fighter Maker 2. Release date-2002 )
Whoaa, bye bye, i am scare now..
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
The game is prolly not compatible.
Also please remember that you have to use your own console's BIOS.
I'm just assuming that you have 4 consoles now.. Sigh.
(05-22-2010, 03:08 PM)dennisvlachos Wrote: The same happens with the following bioses :
-Japan
-Usa
-Europe ( Old + New bios )

those are 2 many bios for someone 2 have....
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Two... Tongue2
when you say latest version, what one do you mean?

also you arent mounting the iso with daemon tools as well are you?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]