PCSX2 Negative Color Issue
This will happen when I set to a Higher Native in GS Plugin... Please watch my Video :

[Image: pcsx2_CoreSettings_VUs_zpsvpqgfkwi.png]

[Image: pcsx2_CoreSettings_GS_zpsungw5lej.png]

[Image: pcsx2_CoreSettings_EE-IOP_zpsju4cuyuv.png]

[Image: pcsx2_CoreSettings_Speedhacks_zpsf1v4lnm7.png]

[Image: pcsx2_CoreSettings_GS%20Window_zpsz41e47bc.png]

[Image: pcsx2_CoreSettings_Game%20Fixes_zpsbwa0vvcv.png]

[Image: GSD%20Plugin%20Settings_zpszycwqkdo.png]

[Image: Hacks%20Configuration_zpsv6roc99a.png]

Please give me any Good Suggestions without suggesting me to Lower my 6x Native Resolution... Please, AnyOne !!

My PCSX2 Game Randomly Change to 'Negative' color when start the Game... So, Someone !! please help give me any Suggestions to FIX this issue !!

# PCSX2 Version : 1.3.1 667
# Game Played : Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 4
# Laptop Spec :

CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-4720HQ CPU
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M
RAM : DDR3 16GB

Laptop Model : MSI GE62 2QF Apache Pro

# Need reply ASAP !!

My Laptop Spec :

Model : MSI GE62 4K Display

Sponsored links

set clamping mode to normal and disable all those gamefixes, the following game doesn't need them.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
OK.. TQ SSAKASH for the FAST REPLY !! Well, Anymore Good Suggestions??

& Also, There is Many BLACK VERTICAL LINES when the Cutscene starts... So, Any suggestion to Fix them too?

My Laptop Spec :

you can also disable the half pixel offset , Alpha , sprite , Alpha stencil in HW hacks. they don't help for this game. I hope the problem is solved then ?

also use MicroVU recompiler, that was the one which worked fast for me on my last try.

(07-09-2015, 06:49 PM)kioharumi Wrote: & Also, There is Many BLACK VERTICAL LINES when the Cutscene starts... So, Any suggestion to Fix them too?

you need to press F9 during those time and press F9 again when the cutscenes are done.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Yeah.. it FIX the Black Vertical Lines !! TQ !! actually what is the Function of Hotkey F9?

My Laptop Spec :

It switches to the software renderer that is far more accurate, but at the cost of not being able to upscale and having a performance impact.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Oouh.. so does pressing F9 function button will fix my 'Negative' blue Colour Effect ? It is Very Annoying...

My Laptop Spec :

(07-09-2015, 07:12 PM)kioharumi Wrote: Oouh.. so does pressing F9 function button will fix my 'Negative' blue Colour Effect ? It is Very Annoying...

I don't really understand why you want to upscale this game ?
Is there really a visual difference between native and upscaled ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Actually what is the exact resolution for 6x Native?

My Laptop Spec :

I guess the background?

Have you tried everything that ssakash suggested so far?

I guess 6x native is close to something like 3000px per dimension. But this is game dependent and sometimes even scene dependent within the game. 3x-4x native is normally considered as HD resolution. (So using something higher than 4x native is not really reasonable on HD screens... unless you want to use super sampling)