PCSX2 Netplay?
Gigaherz made a Dev9 plugin? Well that's interesting - I've never come across it yet.

Though, that's probably because I'm not interested in online play and therefore never went looking for it.

Still good to keep noted.

Sponsored links

Megadev9 never supported netplay. You probably didn't even read that thread you linked to. Dev9gigarazi is the only ethernet emulating Dev9 plugin, and was developed by gigaherz and drkIIRaziel
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I read it too long ago to remember most of it. I know I decided not to concern myself with it since I don't need a hard drive plugin.

Is Dev9gigarazi in the PCSX2 config guide? I only saw a link to MegaDev9. Might wanna add a link to this one instead.
You can just link the download section that includes everything
http://pcsx2.net/download/viewcategory/9-plugins.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I was talking about the official guide, but yeah I'll include that in mine as well.

After I get back from eating.
(06-19-2012, 05:31 AM)pseudonym Wrote: Netplay's planned (absolutely no ETA, don't ask), work hasn't actually been started. We really need to clean up the pad code a bit first.

Great news. Tough I don't have an internet adapter. That means that I can't play online even if I own my ps2? As from what I read you need a CD for the configuration.
By netplay I meant the kind this thread was about, multiple emulators communicating over the internet to emulate a single PS2 with a pad connected on each computer (or three on one, one on another, whatever really... or even none on one computer for observation?) Apart from the state of our pad code the hard bit is that each emulator must be an identical version with identical settings because PS2 emulation isn't stable and never will be (which is why we tell the TAS guys that we can't help them).
(06-19-2012, 11:08 AM)Bositman Wrote: Megadev9 never supported netplay. You probably didn't even read that thread you linked to. Dev9gigarazi is the only ethernet emulating Dev9 plugin, and was developed by gigaherz and drkIIRaziel

I did read it a while ago and i know that they made it i was just saying about how cool it is to accually have a plugin that works(although not very playable) but i hope that they work on it in the future cuz im not much of an online guy but for sum of my fav ps2 games i love going online and a lot of pcsx2 fans would want online support.
In the svn they should put the plugin in for testing purposes
(06-18-2012, 09:48 PM)Kashin Wrote: Existe alguma chance de o modo multijogador P2P ser suportado em algum momento no futuro?

Maybe it's too late for this, but it's been a few years since there has been a version of PCSX2 Online + Netplay p2p, now it's possible to play splitscreen local multiplayer games, you can find this repository by searching for PCSX2 Online Plus on Github

I'll leave the link here

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Online-Plus
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go