PCSX2 Netplay (Post all discussions here)
(03-10-2016, 07:54 AM)jesalvein Wrote: for future reference, please don't post links to warez content.
There was an old version made by alex sharoff that allowed some kind of netplay like kaillera does for other emulators.
but since it's an unoffical build, and since it has been given up by its author, we can't confirm it'll work with this game or another

Let me get this straight...
Is it official only if sharoff makes it??
Whoever manages to get it work, it's an unofficial thing??
Will you pretend it doesn't exist?
Is money involved here or what?
Explain it better, please, because I'm confused.

Sponsored links

(03-11-2016, 11:09 PM)alexinho25 Wrote: Let me get this straight...
1. Is it official only if sharoff makes it??
2. Whoever manages to get it work, it's an unofficial thing??
3. Will you pretend it doesn't exist?
4. Is money involved here or what?
5. Explain it better, please, because I'm confused.

1. It's official only if we(PCSX2 team) make it.
2. If it's someone else besides us, it's unofficial
3. No. But we won't support it. Just like we don't provide support for Dolphin here. That's not our project.
4. What?

5. We only support what we create. It's unrealistic to expect us to support the work of others that we don't know anything about. You don't expect Ford to provide service to your Honda. You don't expect Microsoft to provide support for MacOS. Please don't expect us to support things we didn't create.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(03-11-2016, 11:09 PM)alexinho25 Wrote: Let me get this straight...
Is it official only if sharoff makes it??
this project is open source. If you want to make your own build to suit your own needs, you're free to do so. And so did A. Sharoff.
But if someone needs support on this build, better ask the author, since pcsx2 didn't technically make it.
Quote:Whoever manages to get it work, it's an unofficial thing??
it's "unofficial" since it hasn't been made by pcsx2 team.
Quote:Will you pretend it doesn't exist?
Why would we ?
Is does exist. it's just none of our business.
Quote:Is money involved here or what?
nope. that would violate the GPL pcsx2 is under
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Will PCSX2 ever have built in netplay? I know there is a version of it that does called PCSX2 Online 2012 but it sucks and the analog sticks don't even work. I was trying to get the Network Access Disc to detect my internet but I am using Wi-Fi and Broadcom Network Adapter is not listed in the drop down box under Ethernet. Will it even work with wireless?
We did try to contact the PCSX2 Online guy and he ignored us. when he did finally release the source, it was so massively out of date, trying to retro-fit it in to PCSX2 would prove it near on impossible.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Will PCSX2 Network Access Disc work with Wi-Fi?
I know there is severs with that network disk but what I want to know is there a way to directly connect to other people?