PCSX2 - New Site, new features!
We're back!! Over the past three weeks you may of noticed that this site was nothing more than some panties with a BBL sign (didn't saqib's body look hawt Biggrin ) or a daft reference to PCSX3!

Well the old site was horribly broken and had a variety of flaws, so myself and the hardworking Falcon4ever ripped the site down to give you this new one! Voila! We hope you like.

A variety of new features and improvements have been impl4mented, I shall just list a few:
  • Compat list is paginated - reducing load, makes browsing faster to!
  • Compat list is searchable!
  • Greatly reduced load times
  • No framesets - We all hated them, now they're no more!
  • No Popups - No security warnings, flashier to behold, and neater.
  • Clearer navigation, with multi tier menus, plain text navigation for easy translation!
One key feature is the return of the Donate button Wink Biggrin

The site has full Firefox support, however there are some 'minor' flaws with IE at present (just making IE6 actually comply was fun enough!), which will be sorted very soon.

Be sure you check out Downloads>Videos for two new videos, and check there regulary for new footage!

We now also have a working screenshots system on the sites Backend, we shall be running a mini competition on the forums for everyone to submit their 'sexiest' screenshot, the best shots will go into the sites screenshot section, with your name immortalized Wink More info on that soon.

Finally a massive thanks to the testing team, the devs and poor old Falcon4ever, whom I nagged to death day and night!

<span>[Image: attachment.php?aid=3796]</span>

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

» Beta Tester for PCSX2 | Satourne | nullDC | Dolphin «
» Core i7 950 D0 @ 3.07GHz | GeForce GTX 480 | 6GB DDR3 Tri Channel «

Sponsored links

Could you NOT add babe pictures in every single thing you write about the site/emulator? Dont think rumble roses boobs have anything to do with the new features...someone who might encouter the site for the first time might think this is a pr0n emulator -_-
[Image: newsig.jpg]