PCSX2 O_O help???
got the same problem as him and it doesn't matter which plugin you use or which game you try to load,
it always sends you back to the bios configuration menu

Sponsored links

(08-17-2010, 02:32 PM)Meth Wrote:
(08-17-2010, 12:00 AM)SpikeyMelons007 Wrote: Here are my pcsx2 settings

Ok these are the settings for my pcsx2 0.9.6 version....
Graphics:GSdx890(MSVC 15.00,SSSE3)0.1.14
cdvdrom:CDVDnull Driver 0.6.0
Dev9Laughev9null Driver 0.3.0
FireWire:FWnull Driver 0.4.0

Guys, why are you still asking him questions... he's stated why it's not working already. See the bit I bolded? lol

Mate all you need to do is select a different cd plugin, personally I use Linuz ISO CDVD. The cdvdnull plugin is as it says on the tin, null - ie no cd, hence your emulator just goes to the ps2 menus because it thinks there's no cd.

The plugin doesn't matter if he is using the builtin ISO reader and actually having "iso" instead "plugin" selected in the GUI
Still you're right, what I failed to see is he's using the 0.9.6 which I don't even recall anymore how it works.
BTW, actually I don't know anymore what he is using...
Imagination is where we are truly real
O.O i tried to use that too but it says error loading cdvd plugin when i use that plugin..any suggestions????
any help 0.0 that plugin doesnt work for me....
if you're trying to play an ISO, be sure you have the correct CDVD source selected....

[Image: attachment.php?aid=24762]
Just adding to what patrickdihn told. If using "Iso" you MUST select it from that Iso Selector seen in the snapshot and make sure it's not mounted elsewhere (I mean, not mounted in plugin, not mounted in any virtual driver and no actual physic disc mounted too).
Once it's selected start the game with the Boot CDVD (fast).
Imagination is where we are truly real
got it working now...just cant see the gameplay