PCSX2 Online Reborn
Hello,

I've played around with PCSX2 every so often over the years, mostly just when I can't find the cables for my PS2. I'm reasonably comfortable with the interface and how things work - that being said, this is a thread asking for help/support.

Some of you might have seen PCSX2 - Online over at github. It's basically a method to sync up two PCSX2 clients over a network (hamatchi, evolve, etc.) so you can play games that only allow single PS2 multiplayer - as if we're sitting side by side with controllers in our hands (not LAN play, not network play etc.). The current version of PCSX2 - Online is available here but it's based on a much, much, much older fork of PCSX2 - it was last updated over 6 years ago! I had nothing to do with the development of PCSX2 - Online.

I'm going to merge the changes required in PCSX2 - Online into a current stable version of PCSX2. To do this there's a lot of little questions I need help answering if possible (I'll get the answers one way or another, but you guys know more than me!).

So first things first; PCSX2 - Online was based on PCSX2 0.9.9.r5037. Where can I download this version of PCSX2? The closest I can get on the archive download page is: PCSX2 0.9.8 Standalone Installer 0.9.8 - which might be the closest but I'd like to check before I dig my teeth in.

As I said, there will be 1000 other questions that'll come up as I make progress, so please stay tuned if you want to help! Everything will of course be made available online.

Sponsored links

(07-13-2017, 06:36 PM)fraserofsmeg Wrote: So first things first; PCSX2 - Online was based on PCSX2 0.9.9.r5037. Where can I download this version of PCSX2? The closest I can get on the archive download page is: PCSX2 0.9.8 Standalone Installer 0.9.8 - which might be the closest but I'd like to check before I dig my teeth in.

r5037 binary (from legacy SVN build archive)

r5037 commit on GitHub
Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.4GHz | MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium 8GB
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3, 1866MHz @ 9-10-9-27 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo | Samsung S23A700D