PCSX2 PG Boost performance for Intel 945GM chipset!!!
i can get 100% in games like FFX, and i have 945gm and a t5300 1.73ghz cpu, the games your trying to play need a better system, o and its a laptop, you must need to set something up, maybe in the cpu tweeks?

Sponsored links

I just recently got an i7 965 Quad and I've gotten a fairly good performance boost over my older E8500 Dual. My E8500 used to run games with 'Default Cycle Rate' fairly slow, now when I try to run it on Default Cycle Rate w/my 965 I'm averaging about 40FPS now instead of about 15 lol (I don't overclock, either).

To OP. Yeah, you're not going to get good performance out of that. Given the fact you're trying to run it with an Integrated Graphics chip on the motherboard. Also I think that CPU is a little weak too, but the graphics is much weaker >.<

Anyway, do what some others said *Try using Native Resolution* to see if that helps it a bit. "i get like 1~2FPS when the aeon cast the big fireball" Yep that's definitely your graphics slowing your fps down a lot xD
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
HaHa Biggrin
Thankz for those comment guyz but im pretty much happy with the result im getting when playing FFX
I checked all the speedhack option and could get around 200FPS maximum, with limit speed to 60FPS, the CG cutscene doesnt have any problem, all works well, only half occasion that will drop almost around 30% O_O
but for my current spec to get this kind of result, im pretty much satisfy Tongue
i used to try it on an intel pentium D (if remember correctly 2.4GHz) and it had an integrated gpu and i was able to play kh with good speed (can't quite remember how kh2 worked)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(02-14-2009, 05:54 AM)Linkinworm Wrote: i can get 100% in games like FFX, and i have 945gm and a t5300 1.73ghz cpu, the games your trying to play need a better system, o and its a laptop, you must need to set something up, maybe in the cpu tweeks?

how could u do that?
i have T5300 @1,73GHz, 1Gb RAM and 945gm
but only got ~20fps

please tell me how to set it up
Intel Core2 Duo T5300 1,73GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 950
Windows XP sp2