PCSX2 Portable?
Every 2nd sentence is bashing on the coders.
Your situation is very unique and therefore untested.
I'm sure the emu can run entirely off the flash drive though.

Sponsored links

(09-21-2013, 09:55 AM)miseru99 Wrote: ^He can't because he doesn't want to install stuff on somebody elses computer or have no right to do it;p.

I would say that if computer wouldn't have DX installed already it's probably some office stuff which wouldn't run pcsx2 at any reasonable speeds anyway. All(almost;p) modern games require latest DX installed, so typical gamer system(which generally is required for playable pcsx2 experience) already must have it.

i am also thing that the laptop/desktop maybe for office use which didnt give resonable fps even when its somehow manage to install pcsx2.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Hi I'm interested in creating a USB stick with the emulator and games, I bought a very large USB and now I would like to transfer all my library and everything needed to make the emulator work. Unfortunately my pc is starting to run out of space and I have no alternatives. Thanks to those who will help me!
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go