PCSX2 Running Very Slowly on Good PC
[Image: emu.png]

Sponsored links

does your d3d internal res say, 1024x1024? the image is so blurry it looks like 1024x(1)?0024.
other than that you could try seeing if dx9,dx10 hardware, software, native do anything to help.
(09-26-2010, 12:33 AM)diggitydopes Wrote: does your d3d internal res say, 1024x1024? the image is so blurry it looks like 1024x(1)?0024.
other than that you could try seeing if dx9,dx10 hardware, software, native do anything to help.

I give up, I have spent all day trying every setting and plugin ever made and it still does not work properly.
well, you have to remember that pcsx2 is not fully stable for every game, so not every game would "work properly". just depends on the kinds of games you want to play. most of the 2d games like nippon ichi's disgaea 1&2, soul nomad, makai kingdom, phantom brave, ect. would emulate at full speed if not more. as for 3d, there are games you can play.
Try using Native or Scaling.
well the thing is ratched and clank, jaka and daxter etc are american games and pcsx2 plays most japanese games very good (final fantasy, kingdom hearts .. jrpg's in general) i am still waiting for j&d to work propperly but it seems they dont do anything about that.

so if you want to play games on pcsx2 be sure it is an rpg of any kind Tongue
jak and dexter: the lost frontier runs great. no glitches, no slowdowns. and eyes. wonderful eyes in every character. and the game's from 2009. isnt that great? Excl
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps