PCSX2 Runtime Error Plugin not loading
So, I've used PCXS2 before, but that was on my other computer. I have a new one now so I decided to try it out on here (much better graphics card on this one) but anyways, I can't seem to get by this runtime error. I can't get it to load right, let alone try my games with it.
Sometimes it says "[wx] Failed to load shared library 'C:\Program Files\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2-r5875.dll' (error -1073741795: unknown error c000001d)
Path: C:\Program Files\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2-r5875.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Program Files\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2-r5875.dll"

Regardless of whether I have a game in or not when I try to run it, it says Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Erorr

Both my C++ and DirectX are up to date, I already checked.

If I wait awhile after the error pops up it'll say "The MTGS thread has become unresponsive while waiting for the GS plugin to open." and if I go into to the plugin configuration panel it freezes.
Here's what the log says:
Opening plugins...
Opening GS
Opening PAD
Opening SPU2
Intel® HD Graphics 4000 (8.15.10.2618)
* SPU2-X: Enumerating PortAudio devices:
*** Device 0: 'Primary Sound Driver' (Windows DirectSound)
*** Device 1: 'Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)' (Windows DirectSound)
*** Device 2: 'Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)' (Windows WASAPI)
*** Device 3: 'Speakers (Realtek HD Audio output)' (Windows WDM-KS)
Opening CDVD
Opening USB
Opening FW
Opening DEV9
Closing plugins...
Closing DEV9
Closing FW
Closing USB
Closing CDVD
Closing SPU2
(pxActionEvent) The MTGS thread has become unresponsive while waiting for the GS plugin to open.(thread:EE Core)
Is the problem with 'Realtek'? Or the plugins?
I looked at other threads with similar issues to mine but couldn't find anything that gave me an answer. Sorry my post is so long. I really wish I could do what you guys do, but I became a musician instead. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sponsored links

Probably your CPU don't support AVX.
Did you tried the other GSdx versions(SSE2,SSSE3 or SSE4)
And what are your sound plugin settings
try one of the latest svn versions from here http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)
(04-22-2014, 02:55 PM)TheRedCat Wrote: Regardless of whether I have a game in or not when I try to run it, it says Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Erorr
Why didn't you install VC++ 2013 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
My CPU is a Intel Core i7-3615QM I think it's supposed to support AVX but who really knows.
As for the other versions of GSdx, I tried them, but got the same result. The sound plugin is set to ZeroSPU2......oh wait...it wasn't....It was set to SPU2...That's probably why. Silly me...I thought I changed it, but I guess I didn't. Sorry >.<
spu2x is far better.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Yeah, but I guess it's not compatible with my audio. Which is not surprising since I've had problems with it before....I need a better one I think. Any suggestions on what I can do if I can't get SPU2X to work?
What are your settings for it.
Did you tried switching the module to DirectInput rather than XAudio2
(04-22-2014, 04:11 PM)vsub Wrote: What are your settings for it.
Did you tried switching the module to DirectInput rather than XAudio2

DirectSound. DirectInput is the module of controllers, like gamepad,keyboard etc.....
Yes,my bad