PCSX2 Screen
Sad 
Hi when I open PCSX2 the program it increases the scale of everything on my computer in an attempt to enlarge the window for the program to the size of my screen! It also means some windows for the program like the ones you open to change settings end up stretching off of the screen because they're too big. You can't resize these windows at the corners and can't move them around the screen to try and reach edges that are stretching off the screen. How do I change this?

Thanks

Sponsored links

Right click on the exe\shortcut=>Properties=>Compatibility=>check if 640x480 option is no enabled
If it's not that and none of the other options are enabled,then are you using some old pcsx2 version(there was old version that gsdx set the fullscreen resolution to what you set in the GSdx settings but I am talking about really old version)
(04-13-2018, 05:22 PM)vsub Wrote: Right click on the exe\shortcut=>Properties=>Compatibility=>check if 640x480 option is no enabled
If it's not that and none of the other options are enabled,then are you using some old pcsx2 version(there was old version that gsdx set the fullscreen resolution to what you set in the GSdx settings but I am talking about really old version)

Thank you! It's fixed!!  Biggrin