PCSX2 Segmentation Fault
If GSdx was working on linux systems the whole trouble might actually be worth it, yeah Tongue2

Sponsored links

(04-11-2009, 10:18 AM)rama Wrote: If GSdx was working on linux systems the whole trouble might actually be worth it, yeah Tongue2

it does:

"wine pscx2.exe" Tongue
(04-11-2009, 05:02 PM)Saiki Wrote:
(04-11-2009, 10:18 AM)rama Wrote: If GSdx was working on linux systems the whole trouble might actually be worth it, yeah Tongue2

it does:

"wine pscx2.exe" Tongue

This forum has the worst support !!!
I don't recommend the forum, if you come a cross this problem google users.
Don't waste your time and register on this forum like I did. Try using IRC and find people with experience to guide you or try to solve it by yourself by googling lots.
These people will only try to encourage you to change to windows. Do like I do when coming a cross a problem SOLVE IT otherwise you will never learn. Don't ever change to windows.

PS: Give me whatever reply you want I won't bother coming back and read it anyways.
*RIP* 2paC
They encourage windows because it runs the best on Windows. Trying to run it on Linux creates all sorts of problems as the emulator has not been coded with Linux in mind. Sorry if you don't like the fact that the coders have written a program by first focusing on the OS that is used by the most people in the PC world by FAR. They are telling you exactly what you need to do to get the emulator working well, you just simply refuse to listen.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
just one less idiot we all have to deal with. the emu is indeed not linux-friendly, that's a fact. but if you are using linux, you should be tech-savy enough to solve thiese issues on your own.