PCSX2 Settings
I beg to differ.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

You don't have those options because even though you've been told to update multiple times, you still haven't.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
I really don't want to have to take 30 mins to reconfig and get back to where I was in the game.

I am using 0.9.6.

I tried what you guys said, it slowed it down more at times.

At other times it goes faster.
If you don't want to start the game again, all you have to do is save to the memory card. Updating to the latest beta of PCSX2 will make save states break and become unusable, but memory cards will work with all versions and betas of PCSX2.
Updating GSdx doesn't create any problems with saves, it only gives you new options for configuring your graphics.

All we can do is tell you to upgrade and use the new settings, otherwise you'll just be stuck with your slow speeds.
Remember, if you update to the latest beta, just save to the memory card and you can resume the game where you left off. It might be good to backup your BIOS and memory cards every once in a while too.
I am not sure where the newest version is, I thought 0.9.6 was the newest version.

I am sorry to hinder you guys, i'm trying all you say but nothing is working, I think this computer just sucks.
You can get the latest beta of PCSX2 here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
and you can get the latest revision of GSdx here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html
Oh, my bad then. Thank you! Hopefully this'll fix my problems. I'll let you know.

Good news, this has sped it up.

Its speed still dips about, but 80% of the time it is atleast in the 50% to 100% area.

So now it is atleast playable.