Poll: Do you prefer what you've seen sofar, over the current site?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
89.47%
34 89.47%
No
10.53%
4 10.53%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PCSX2 Site - Design Changes, Ideas, WIP!
well,i just want to say the new site is much more user friendly with much easier for user to use pcsx2 from all the compactibility filter,informations,etc. and...i hope these will vanish one day,when pcsx2 is completed. wow.

but better do something to integrate(i mean,put it there) some important info from the forum to the site(like patches-configuration guieds-major infamous glitch-cannot be helped situations-etc..).hard to scroll the forum for important info that we miss.many...pages.

thank you for doing the best for all,just keep on doing.
-Intel Pentium E6500 @ 2.93GHz
-2.0GB Single-Channel DDR2 @ 333MHz
-ATI Radeon HD 5570
-Windows 7 32-bit
on eMachines.

Sponsored links

please dont do it
my stupid internet connection ( 5kb per second )
it disconnect before downloading the images !!!!!!!!!!
so please dont do it
CKemu: Specially for abdo123 we should make an ASCII art website so he can access it with Links.

http://links.sourceforge.net/screenshots/microsoft.html
if it that low size then thanks
For the guide page.

I've no idea what should be written down in the main area as Text Wall in English, but can enumerate all available flags like current guide page, replace flag selection in side panel.

I don't think a guide index (in the side panel) is necessary, if one need to read the guide, they need to read entire guide, rather than pick up a section from index to read.

(01-08-2011, 12:19 AM)abdo123 Wrote: please dont do it
my stupid internet connection ( 5kb per second )
it disconnect before downloading the images !!!!!!!!!!
so please dont do it

Those images are only screenshots of web page preview. I think web page (including its images, css file, etc.) wouldn't be as large as those images, which can fit your internet connection.
durable PC since 2008
CPU : E7200 @ 2.53 GHz 1.04 V / OC 3.7 GHz 1.36 V (390*9.5, 4GB DDR2 780)
GPU : 8600GT (GDDR3, 256 MB) / OC (750 / 900)
BOARD : GA-EP31-DS3L (rev 1.0) broken and bought a second hand one replaced
PSU : 300 W
the thing that has been wrote is obvious from its subject
Oh one small thing CK, screenshots are out on the new site im afraid ;p we've already had a bollocking from google for that Sad
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

why google blocking the web site ( it is probably because of the ads i knew that is not a good idea )
(01-09-2011, 04:46 PM)abdo123 Wrote: why google blocking the web site ( it is probably because of the ads i knew that is not a good idea )

the ad ARE a good idea, without them, this site couldnt exist at the speed and flexability that it does. however we have to abide to american laws for them to allow us to display their ads, unfortunately some idiotic american decided it was illegal for people to display screenshots/pictures of copyrighted IP's, so we had to remove all screenshots on pages with adverts on to be allowed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

hmmm so thats why well you just going to do something about it( if it that hard just change the theme )