Poll: Do you prefer what you've seen sofar, over the current site?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
89.47%
34 89.47%
No
10.53%
4 10.53%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PCSX2 Site - Design Changes, Ideas, WIP!
it's a beautiful design

Sponsored links

I understand the thread title is misleading. This thread is not about the GUI or PCSX2 itself but about the site design, look and feel (under another engine if I understood correctly).

Please continue the cheat discussion in a proper thread.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Sad 
i thought that the April fool skin is the new design Closedeyes
Just an idea here but how about adding a comment system to the compatibility list? Let people (with forum accounts) share their issues/questions/tweaks/configs about a particular game via comments. Could take some load of the forums. And the compatibility keys would get more attention. Maybe even add a color coded playability meter where people get to vote how well a game runs on their systems. That way if a game wasn't tested in the latest version by the team the reader still gets a general idea if it'll run.
CPU: Intel i7 2600k @ 4GHz
GPU: ASUS GTX580 @ stock
RAM: 8GB (2x4) DDR3 PC3-10600
MB: ASRock P67 Pro3
There is a new compatibility list in the works, at least there was almost a year ago so I assume it's sitting around somewhere... They are probably waiting for the 0.9.8 release to do anything with it since that's the next stable release.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(04-17-2011, 02:49 PM)Hatman Wrote: Just an idea here but how about adding a comment system to the compatibility list? Let people (with forum accounts) share their issues/questions/tweaks/configs about a particular game via comments. Could take some load of the forums. And the compatibility keys would get more attention. Maybe even add a color coded playability meter where people get to vote how well a game runs on their systems. That way if a game wasn't tested in the latest version by the team the reader still gets a general idea if it'll run.

There was an unofficial wiki where this could be done and also the screenshots/videos thread is a place to share settings.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Apologies, the thread title was indeed misleading, particularly the "PCSX2" part. I like the website's design.

Maybe allow for slightly larger file attachments and a higher character count per post? I know when I did a conversion of Codetwinks entry for Front Mission 4 I had to make my own web-page to host the entry, as it went higher then the posts character count would allow.
why arent you guys putting PCSX2 on the GPU instead of the CPU.the GPU is much more "efficient".???
Another victim of this misleading thread title Smile

Because this thread is about the site's looking and feel and not about the emulator or it's GUI.

Better creating your own thread asking this question, anyway the quick answer is they are two different beasts, each with it's own strength and weakness, actually both are used.

PS: Including "site" after PCSX2 should help reducing the mistakes: "PCSX2 site - Design Changes, Ideas, WIP!"
Imagination is where we are truly real
Just some suggestions, why don't you guys rearrange the guide list on the main site? Like putting each versions on its own section,
for example, Brazilian and Portuguese 0.9.6 guide put under 0.9.6 section. etc.

and I'm not sure if this has been posted before, how about making new logo for the site? or contest for it? Laugh