PCSX2-Texture glitches in NASCAR,FIFA Street2?
Hello!So i had this problem even before when i've had my older PC.
But now i have new and better but for some reasson it's still bugging.So i've played FIFA Street 2 and NASCAR 08,09...
But this problem keeps happening except when i am in FIFA Street 2 i can press F9 and the texture fixes a bit.But when i do that in NASCAR it keeps crashing my game.
The problem is about textures, i've tried some combination in Video Settings but seems it seems that it didn't work.
I've tried to change my BIOS couple of times but it's same, even in Plugins i've tried to change DS settings but it also did not help.
Is there any possible solution please?I wanna play this really bad beacuse i have original PS2 but it's so difficult to burn than install something on my PS2 to play the freaking game...
If anyone knows the solution or othet settings that would help thank you so much i would really appreciate that.
Thanks!

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

side note.
why burning and installing a freaking thing to play the game ?
just pop your original DVD in your PS2 and go Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Oh yeah forgot,my PC specs:
Windows 7, 64 bit 8GB
Video Card:AMD Radeon R7 200 series
Processor:Intel Core i5-4460 3.20GHz
and by the way but i saw on Youtube like you need to buy some stupid thing idk like you need to buy and than like do something in your PS2 i thought it was easy like you burn game on your DVD and play it and that's it.Can you explain about that?
What version of PCSX2 are you using? There are already known issues with some textures in Nascar 09. I don't know about FIFA Street 2 or Nascar 08 however.

If you aren't already, you should download the latest development build here and see if the issue is resolved.
(12-28-2016, 11:46 PM)CK1 Wrote: If you aren't already, you should download the latest development build here and see if the issue is resolved.

It should be, FlatOut's fix for these games was committed a couple of days ago.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I'm using 1.4.0 version,now somehow i actually fixed FIFA Street 2 but i'm still having problems with NASCAR.
That's because you're still using 1.4.0

Wow rly, beacuse of that?Than which version should i use?
The top one in this list Smile http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

Hey!Seems like i've fixed the bug but now i'm lagging.