PCSX2 Transfer of Files - And of Emulator Itself - GS Plugin File Not Found
Yeah that doesn't support AVX, so you will never be able to use that anyway ;p SSE2 and SSSE3 versions should work at least
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(02-02-2014, 12:15 AM)Factor99 Wrote: Hey there. I've google-searched my problem thoroughly and I am very-much aware that my question's been asked before - but I truly for the past hour haven't been able to make heads or tails of it, so thank you for sticking with me.

I wanted to put my emulator on an external hard drive so that I could use it on other computers. I did nothing but copy the files (the emulator itself and the plugins and the bios) over to this external hard drive.

This is what it looks like on my external hard drive.
http://gyazo.com/b5e49d34f8b85a8956d251b69b468159.png

I have a file to keep my ISOs, the Pluggins folder, as well as a 'PCSX2 Files' folder with the bios in it. I'm capable of running it on my own computer. However, when I run it on other computers, I get the 'Configured GS plugin file was not found' after it goes to the 'PCSX2 First Time Configuration' installer-type thing.

This is what the pluggins box looks like.
http://gyazo.com/7b66ba76140830c03d8b6954361b2ea7.png

For some reason, on other computers only the 2-5th options are available. Why is that, and which should I use (I anticipate the answer being SSE2)?

ok it should look like this    

so you've a few things missing Wink ( yes yes everyone i know that the folder's location can be set Tongue2 )

so here's how to do it if you don't already know Smile

on your main screen go to config    

then go down to Plugin/BIOS Selector    

then whilst on that screen untick the Use default Setting    

then go over to Browse and either type in the location of the plugins folder or copy and paste it , then click Apply and that should be that

you might have to do the same with the memory cards folder as-well

and last of all: remember you can't leave your bios on someone else's computer, they have to have ripped the bios from their own machine ( sorry but i had to point that out Sad )
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)
(02-02-2014, 01:26 AM)refraction Wrote: Yeah that doesn't support AVX, so you will never be able to use that anyway ;p SSE2 and SSSE3 versions should work at least

Wolfdale actually comes with SSE4.1 support.
(02-02-2014, 05:46 PM)Eloris Wrote: Wolfdale actually comes with SSE4.1 support.

Yeah thats why i said at least Tongue I wasn't 100% sure on the SSE4 for those chips.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]