PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
Yeah i want to apply for the spanish translation guide

Sponsored links

I don't want to translate the guide, I would like to translate the emulator to finnish instead. I have already PM some of the devs but got no answer...
(07-20-2009, 03:23 PM)diegochiha Wrote: Yeah i want to apply for the spanish translation guide
well haven't taken the time into finishing it >_>, but yea you can do it Smile (i'll be here to double-check Tongue, now where did i leave that file Unsure )
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(07-21-2009, 07:37 AM)LuisR14 Wrote:
(07-20-2009, 03:23 PM)diegochiha Wrote: Yeah i want to apply for the spanish translation guide
well haven't taken the time into finishing it >_>, but yea you can do it Smile (i'll be here to double-check Tongue, now where did i leave that file Unsure )

Ok luis give me the file to do it
diegochiha,you can resume the spanish translation,would be much appreciated Smile

Quote:Oh my, crappy illiterate translation in Chinese Traditional, cuz Chinese in traditional and simplified are partially different. you can see people in Chinese Simplified as Mother language unable to acquainted with Chinese Traditional.

I'd like take over the translation of Chinese Traditional. Well, if allowed.
If you take it over,you will have to update it to 0.9.6 since those are still 0.9.4,are you up for that?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Quote:If you take it over,you will have to update it to 0.9.6 since those are still 0.9.4,are you up for that?
I respectfully accept.
durable PC since 2008
CPU : E7200 @ 2.53 GHz 1.04 V / OC 3.7 GHz 1.36 V (390*9.5, 4GB DDR2 780)
GPU : 8600GT (GDDR3, 256 MB) / OC (750 / 900)
BOARD : GA-EP31-DS3L (rev 1.0) broken and bought a second hand one replaced
PSU : 300 W
OK I will contact the current translator and work it out with him. Wait for my reply before starting working on it
I want to apply the estonian version of the guide. I will wait for your reply Smile
PCSX2 IS AWESOME Laugh
(07-27-2009, 08:44 AM)--janek123-- Wrote: I want to apply the estonian version of the guide. I will wait for your reply Smile
PCSX2 IS AWESOME Laugh

OK,you can start working on it Wink
(07-20-2009, 10:17 AM)pcsx2fan Wrote: Oh my, crappy illiterate translation in Chinese Traditional, cuz Chinese in traditional and simplified are partially different. you can see people in Chinese Simplified as Mother language unable to acquainted with Chinese Traditional.

I'd like take over the translation of Chinese Traditional. Well, if allowed.

OK,since I'm getting no response from the old translator,you can start working on it. Do remember you have to also apply the changes for 0.9.6 Wink