PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
@recoder; I am translating it from the Translation Temple 0.9.8 is that will it do?
I don't wanna use pot files
Lost in the Vastness of Mugen.

Sponsored links

Please uses 1.1.0 templates. Note you can probably reuse a lots of string from 0.9.8 if you're alredy begun.
Yes, i already started it is posted too.
(09-21-2012, 06:29 PM)gregory Wrote: Please uses 1.1.0 templates. Note you can probably reuse a lots of string from 0.9.8 if you're alredy begun.

He's translating the guide gregory Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
il be taking over the outdated dutch translation if you dont mind, i also want to update the guides there too because the writing is terrible (grammar wise alot of spelling errors)

i start working on it in this weekend, got alot of links from pgert to get started.
if i get stuck il pm the people involved in translating stuff, i bet they can help me out Tongue

let me know if i get aproved, then i can spend the weekend on something usefull instead just lying around xD
Sure you can go ahead
I've finished updating the guide for 1.0.0.

This time to help translators move from 0.9.8 to 1.0.0, I used an online DIFF tool so you can easily see which points got changed and update faster Smile
Check it out here:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Translato...late-1-0-0
(10-20-2012, 03:41 PM)Bositman Wrote: I've finished updating the guide for 1.0.0.

This time to help translators move from 0.9.8 to 1.0.0, I used an online DIFF tool so you can easily see which points got changed and update faster Smile
Check it out here:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Translato...late-1-0-0

Upgrading my Current work to latest 1.0.0
I would like to translate the Quick guide into german.

Edit: Do I have to use Masks (e.g.: & auml; for ä ) to use german letters?
(11-02-2012, 04:02 AM)Mel1993 Wrote: Edit: Do I have to use Masks (e.g.: & auml; for ä ) to use german letters?

You don't need to do that, since the forum web page in UTF-8 it can handle multi language.
durable PC since 2008
CPU : E7200 @ 2.53 GHz 1.04 V / OC 3.7 GHz 1.36 V (390*9.5, 4GB DDR2 780)
GPU : 8600GT (GDDR3, 256 MB) / OC (750 / 900)
BOARD : GA-EP31-DS3L (rev 1.0) broken and bought a second hand one replaced
PSU : 300 W