PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
I'm kind of already working on translating it into Swedish. 'Was just gonna give it a try and how quickly I could get through it, and I'm already 1/4 of the way through. If you'd like me to continue, just say the word. Smile

Sponsored links

(11-05-2010, 07:07 PM)SeeK Wrote: I'm kind of already working on translating it into Swedish. 'Was just gonna give it a try and how quickly I could get through it, and I'm already 1/4 of the way through. If you'd like me to continue, just say the word. Smile

Sure keep it up Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-05-2010, 07:07 PM)Bositman Wrote: Sure keep it up Smile
On it. Smile
Hi !

I would be glad to translate the guide into french.
(10-31-2010, 09:10 PM)Bositman Wrote: It would be very much needed since from our stats Japan is the #2 visiting country of pcsx2.net after USA. But you also applied for the 0.9.6 translation and never did it....

Yeah, about that.....I had some lame excuses as to why I never finished that; the scale of the project is something I had not previously anticipated, and was somewhat intimidated/overwhelmed. Yes, while I have a fair knowledge of the Japanese language, I may not be able to work at the pace I wanted to work at. I'll still do it this time, and I would like some of the Japanese users proof read the work I'm doing. Biggrin

Edit 10:41 AM - Just finished the first page. I'll most likely have another three or four pages done by today. I'll try to post updates as much as possible.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
Good Evening!
I'm portuguese and I would gladly like to apply for the Portuguese (European) translation of the guide, if you would still be interested.

Thanks, have a nice day!
(11-03-2010, 03:03 PM)abdo123 Wrote: i want to apply to arabic version of 0.97 if squall is too busy to do it

Squall just started the guide, and as he takes priority as we mentioned before the guide is no longer available but thank you for applying Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
what the guide stinks it is mising parts ( almost all of it ) squall better fix it
Note the "started the guide" part in Shadow Lady's post...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
he already did it go see it and still missing