PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
Do I have to worry about Iconized?

Sponsored links

Don't think so, no.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-28-2011, 02:08 AM)miseru99 Wrote: I feel like updating Polish guide to 0.9.8 couse last one is from 0.9.6 which was quite different.

I guess more than 90% of the contents are same between guide-0.9.7 and future guide-0.9.8.

However I suggest also write a section for changes from guide-0.9.7 to guide-0.9.8 in guide translation template thread, for updating existing guide-0.9.7, leave 90% of same contents copy and paste from guide-0.9.7 to guide-0.9.8.

Anyways I think I'll await official English guide and template to be updated.
durable PC since 2008
CPU : E7200 @ 2.53 GHz 1.04 V / OC 3.7 GHz 1.36 V (390*9.5, 4GB DDR2 780)
GPU : 8600GT (GDDR3, 256 MB) / OC (750 / 900)
BOARD : GA-EP31-DS3L (rev 1.0) broken and bought a second hand one replaced
PSU : 300 W
I almost forgot a problem in the 1st post: the longest or widest dashed line in the 1st post make it unwanted horizontal scrolling bar in Firefox 3.6 maximized in 1024x768, but no problem in IE8.
1st post Wrote:French - goldeng - done

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Program (GUI) translation applications
durable PC since 2008
CPU : E7200 @ 2.53 GHz 1.04 V / OC 3.7 GHz 1.36 V (390*9.5, 4GB DDR2 780)
GPU : 8600GT (GDDR3, 256 MB) / OC (750 / 900)
BOARD : GA-EP31-DS3L (rev 1.0) broken and bought a second hand one replaced
PSU : 300 W
can i do the Arabic program translation ?
(08-02-2011, 07:10 PM)Bositman Wrote: You can go ahead and make changes (hoping you won't write anything that's not true or something Tongue) But when we do update it to 0.9.8/0.9.9 you will have extra work to conform it to that template...
I do care about it but I have a gazillion other stuff to do and it just falls behind...

Yeah did that;P I was checking every changes to official guide by looking at pcsx2 and testing my words are correctWink. Heh didn't notice this reply for a while myself couse this subforum doesn't show in "today's posts" and that's usually how I check this forum O.o. But I also added an english note to the guide itself that I'll update / change stuff if it'll be better in next official release, so it was clear:3. I think it'll not be soo much to update to any official changes, couse I pretty much tried to update it as much as I could myself based on my knowledge/experiences with pcsx2 itself and helping others.

Along with ZZ Ogl plugin description and every other stuff I could think off;O. Added also an info that in Windows Vista dx10/11 renderer needs SP1 and additional microsoft patch, couse I was helping someone at the time of translating it who didn't had it installed and it made me confused myself for a bit why he didn't had GSdx dx10 renderer option with dx10 compatible GPU in Vista;]. + Some other info I found being confusing for newbies, like a warning that SSE3/SSE4a doesn't equal to SSSE3/SSE4.1 and probably more stuff I forgot now, which people confuse often.

@pcsx2fan And no I'm not a masochist to do it knowing I'll potentially need to change it later;D I really wanted and did it couse last polish guide was 0.9.6 which IS heavilly outdated even to 0.9.7(pretty much an complete interface change). Heh I even wrote same thing where you commented it with 0.9.7 being nearly same to 0.9.8, yup rightWink - but polish guide was even older, that's from what I get motivation to do it;/.

========
Maybe an usefull info - like last time while I tried to correct simple typo in this guide translation of mine I used "edit" on the forum and formatting broke. xD Hopefully I fixed it, but for anyone trying to edit his guide a good advice - DO NOT input changes for it by forum "edit" funcion. Do it in notepad or somewhere you keep the source with correct formatting and then paste it to the edit box in place of what was there^_^.
========

Oh and Bositman last little thing that I hope will not bother you muchTongue, dunno if it's just me and my web browsers, but I tried in IE9 and Firefox, and the 0.9.7 guide template althrough being in code box still was using some formatting inside which couldn't be copied from it. Soo maybe a little suggestion to add it as a text or html file for next official guide template release? Couse if somebody simply copy it from the code box, he'll loose like half of the guide formatting;]. (I got it by showing source of the viewed page, but I noticed formatted stuff in this huge code box by pure luck.) Well it could also be the case I'm lame at using forum options(I would say that is more than possibleTongue) and there was a way to copy it normally with full and not broken formatting heh.
Quote:Oh and Bositman last little thing that I hope will not bother you muchTongue, dunno if it's just me and my web browsers, but I tried in IE9 and Firefox, and the 0.9.7 guide template althrough being in code box still was using some formatting inside which couldn't be copied from it. Soo maybe a little suggestion to add it as a text or html file for next official guide template release? Couse if somebody simply copy it from the code box, he'll loose like half of the guide formatting;]. (I got it by showing source of the viewed page, but I noticed formatted stuff in this huge code box by pure luck.) Well it could also be the case I'm lame at using forum options(I would say that is more than possibleTongue) and there was a way to copy it normally with full and not broken formatting heh.
Yeah I'm aware of it and it is a known mybb bug which can't be solved yet Wacko I'll see if I can get around it some way
miseru99 I've applied a nightly patch from the mybb team for this, could you cross check that the html is not being parsed now as it is supposed to? Thanks
Are you guys needing translation for Portuguese (European) 0.9.8 guide? I see that the 0.9.7 has been done already.
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
I haven't updated the guide for 0.9.8 yet so you don't have something to translate yet Tongue