PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
Hi, do you need any help with arabic language ?

Sponsored links

(05-28-2020, 04:13 AM)iiKaRoOM Wrote: Hi, do you need any help with arabic language ?

I don't know, but consider checking the translation state and also consider building and/or installing PCSX2 from latest development version to test the state of Arabic language.

Regarding the current translation state, I found ar_SA in the PCSX2 source code repository. FWIW, it stands for Arabic (Saudi Arabia). Does it fit the area you can contribute with? Check that link, talk to its current translator(s) and read the PCSX2 Translation Guide.

Regarding building / installing, depends on your system. If you are running on Windows, check the Automated PCSX2 builds. If on Linux, for Ubuntu distro there is the PCSX2 Daily Builds PPA. If you are on other Linux distro and more info on building, let me know.
(05-28-2020, 04:13 AM)iiKaRoOM Wrote: Hi, do you need any help with arabic language ?

There are partial translations that has been added for 1.6 but it can always be improved upon. The best translated language to me would be French and even that one still gets translation fixes/ improvements. Arabic probably needs some more improvements as well.
I'm in for Persian translation.(if it's possible)
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=...viSYe30lW7

I made a guide how to contribute as translator, Persian unicode would be 'fa_IR' from what i see.
However it is a bit of hurdle, looking into having easy cloud translations: https://github.com/RedDevilus/PCSX2-Translators
It's not working yet and it could take awhile due to having different priorities but will lessen the load when it's here. Smile
I also offer myself for any spanish translation
Hello. I want to ask for the Portuguese Brazillian translation. It doesn't cover all the descriptions in the configurations. If no one is working on it in the moment, i wanna do this...