PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
Hi Bositman, I saw that someone already applyed for serbian, but if you want, I could give you translation in day or two, if needed!

Cheers...
AMD FX-8350
4x 4GB DDR3 2400MHz
AMD Radeon R9 Fury X

Sponsored links

(08-07-2009, 01:04 PM)rex1825 Wrote: Hi Bositman, I saw that someone already applyed for serbian, but if you want, I could give you translation in day or two, if needed!

Cheers...

Thanks for applying, I will PM the user asking if he still wants to do it, and if he says no you can have it. I'll keep you informed
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I want to apply for Portuguese (BRAZIL), anyone doing it already?
portuguese is already done Smile, but brazilian isn't on the list so it's up to Bosit now Smile (but they might be similar that it won't need it's own translation Tongue O_O)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(08-20-2009, 04:51 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: portuguese is already done Smile, but brazilian isn't on the list so it's up to Bosit now Smile (but they might be similar that it won't need it's own translation Tongue O_O)

Yeah, depending on the content, it may be similar (yet ,if it's in brazilian portuguese, is better understandable for us)...and for the people here still nice to see our own country's flag too...lol
Sure you can do it Wink
I dont no when simson have posted for the french translation. But if you need help or if you dont have new for simson I can translate the guide in french!

P.s good job for the emulator!
(08-31-2009, 10:29 AM)firebow Wrote: I dont no when simson have posted for the french translation. But if you need help or if you dont have new for simson I can translate the guide in french!

P.s good job for the emulator!

Yeah I haven't heard from him in a long time, so you can get it instead Wink
hi iam from lebanon and i want to complete arabic guide. i nearly completed it,what should i do now?
well it's in progress so it's already taken Tongue
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja