PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
(10-14-2009, 02:13 PM)Bositman Wrote: Well the new GUI will bring tons of changes to the guide, but mostly cosmetic. Meaning the place each thing is, since most stuff are still the same. So finish that, since even when the next version gets released most will be the same (just changed locations and some extra stuff)

ok im doing it with the help of luis of courseHappy.Luis show yourselveNinja
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]

Sponsored links

Uh wait. Spanish is already complete. Shadow Lady and Saiki completed it...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
What about Japanese?
(10-14-2009, 09:27 PM)Bositman Wrote: Uh wait. Spanish is already complete. Shadow Lady and Saiki completed it...

really ohh WTF its not supossed to,anyway it needs update some things dont even exist such as pixel shader selection,speed hack x3,vu-cycle stealing and more more more changes,so the actual guide is very OUTDATED Tongue
..the guide is for v0.9.6. It is not for betas.

Quote:What about Japanese?

I would really like Japanese translation, since most of the site visitors are Japanese as our stats show Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-14-2009, 09:50 PM)diegochiha Wrote:
(10-14-2009, 09:27 PM)Bositman Wrote: Uh wait. Spanish is already complete. Shadow Lady and Saiki completed it...

really ohh WTF its not supossed to,anyway it needs update some things dont even exist such as pixel shader selection,speed hack x3,vu-cycle stealing and more more more changes,so the actual guide is very OUTDATED Tongue

You guys took too long to comunicate xD Luis got removed as translator way before I got in it as well...

But yeah the current guide same as the English guide are for the stable releases as the betas change stuff too soon to keep all guides updated with each new beta anyway.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-14-2009, 10:09 PM)Bositman Wrote: I would really like Japanese translation, since most of the site visitors are Japanese as our stats show Smile

Okay, so just how much translating is necessary? What I meant was, is there a link to materials? Oh, and I've been speaking, reading and writing Japanese since 2002, so, I love a good challenge.
(10-14-2009, 11:21 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote:
(10-14-2009, 09:50 PM)diegochiha Wrote:

You guys took too long to comunicate xD Luis got removed as translator way before I got in it as well...

But yeah the current guide same as the English guide are for the stable releases as the betas change stuff too soon to keep all guides updated with each new beta anyway.

so....no use to get working on the guide?Blink
Not for the moment :x
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-15-2009, 12:42 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Not for the moment :x

understood,ah btw another epic smile failure Tongue