PCSX2 Trouble
I just set up and installed 1.5. The same issues persist.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K (3.7 GHz)
Graphics Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
Memory: 16 GB DDR4
Operating System: Windows 10

Sponsored links

maybe because others aren't playable or there are regressions, or you didn't make your isos correctly.
tried my suggestions ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-24-2018, 10:06 AM)jesalvein Wrote: maybe because others aren't playable or there are regressions, or you didn't make your isos correctly.
tried my suggestions ?

Yes I tried the suggestions without any luck. Should I be on a certain BIOS or have a certain configuration on?
(04-24-2018, 10:09 AM)Ka$hman Wrote: Yes I tried the suggestions without any luck. Should I be on a certain BIOS or have a certain configuration on?

You should use the BIOS from your system, there isn't a correct BIOS to use.
Look at the Wiki page for games you say are 'unplayable' as there's probably some information about how to get them working.
Or you could reinstall the emulator.
Intel i5 4460 @ 3.20 GHz,
GTX 1050 Ti,
8GB RAM,
And some other gubbins that make things work.
since both games were marked as playable on older versions, that could be worth trying those ones.
Just use the bios from your real PS2 console. unless you own a very rare early JP model, that should do it.
(04-24-2018, 10:22 AM)jesalvein Wrote: since both games were marked as playable on older versions, that could be worth trying those ones.
Just use the bios from your real PS2 console. unless you own a very rare early JP model, that should do it.

Sounds good, I will use the one from my PS2. I guess some of these youtube videos have left me confused lol people have all sorts of recommendations. When it comes to configuration do you have any advice
your specs will let you use the safest preset without much slowdowns, so i'd advise you to use it..
Apart from this, there is no "golden config" unlike most youtube kids claim ("best 100% fulls speed pcsx2 configuration yadda yadda").

It really depends on the game you're trying to run