PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(04-02-2013, 09:59 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: Great gonna test that. The only bad thing I found so far from it is that since KH2FM has those new cutscenes that have no voice acting, you can't understand what they're saying, also it removes unvoiced text speech like the text that is beeing seen when Xemnas talks to Roxas in his mind and his voice is not audiable which kinda create a hole in the storyline. I'll test more.

without save file I can't say can it be fixed or not

another way is to adjust subtitles position

Quote:patch=1,EE,001ac8d0,word,24090100 //x position
patch=1,EE,001ac8d8,word,240a016d //y position

Sponsored links

(04-02-2013, 10:07 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: I do not dissagree, that's not my point either, but you start to add and remove way too much stuff to the point a game becomes unrecognisable and way too far of what it should feel. Simplicity is the best thing and this is just too much, I like that extra field on the sides but all those hacks one on top of the other rape the development of the game. It starts to feel like an unfinished/unpolished product with all those hacks other than just giving that extra bit.

Rape is such a strong word to use.
At the end of the day, it's just a little tiny bit of hidden area shown on the top and bottom. It's still very much the same experience. Same story, graphics, voice acting, feelings.
It's really an extremely minor and trivial thing.

If you're a Kingdom Hearts virgin (lol, not you) who has never played KH2, you wouldn't even care about the bars missing. I try to not let nostalgia goggles deceive me.
If you play the entire game without black bars from start to finish, as well as more games like that, it becomes natural, and you wouldn't want to go back.

Hey, if you want an example of video game rape, here you go. Glare

[Image: i3Ph4CpiXrvX8.gif]
(And this is just a small part, I'm not going to even dive into all the changed voice acting, music, dialogue, textures, etc)
Even if I can't convince you Virgin, maybe this will help.
It's my Kingdom Hearts swag (I also have Re:Chain of Memories somewhere, but it seems to have gone missing...).

[Image: 2cid9pe.jpg]

So yeah, I'm also a KH fan, and no black bars is my preference.
(04-02-2013, 10:57 PM)devina40 Wrote: Even if I can't convince you Virgin, maybe this will help.
It's my Kingdom Hearts swag (I also have Re:Chain of Memories somewhere, but it seems to have gone missing...).

[Image: 2cid9pe.jpg]

I like your swag.
(04-02-2013, 10:57 PM)devina40 Wrote: Even if I can't convince you Virgin, maybe this will help.
Hahaha nice, then get that too:

[SPOILER ALERT]
[Image: sekhreconnectdld4.jpg]
^ Is this a new one?
Holy Crap that should be boxed off!

I hope that fake or I will be majorly angry with you. A simple small text spoiler alert right above the picture itself isn't enough
(04-03-2013, 01:35 AM)jadentheman Wrote: Holy Crap that should be boxed off!

I hope that fake or I will be majorly angry with you. A simple small text spoiler alert right above the picture itself isn't enough

It's as real as a PS2 emulator on PC.
(04-02-2013, 11:13 AM)nemesis2000 Wrote: ntsc patch can not be ported, because the same patch for pal causes glitches

[Image: 36131d1340988982-ps2-widescreen-hack-hex...ly-ico.png]
P.S. and sorry for bad english
Sad to hear that. Let's wait until requests are open again.
Thanks.
it is possible to put HD textures for Kingdom Hearts ?