PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(07-08-2012, 02:02 PM)synce Wrote: ^ Modifying the elf changes the game crc, so change the pnach filename to match the new crc

I feel like a fool lol, thanks.

Sponsored links

(07-07-2012, 02:10 PM)pgert Wrote: 16:9 & 16:10 (PAL/Europe) patches for:
• Rouge Ops
• Legacy of Kain - Defiance
• RTX - Red Rock
Legacy of Kain - Defiance pnach is a bit buggy

noticeable jumps from 16:9 to 4:3 and back when camera position changes
(07-08-2012, 02:02 PM)synce Wrote: ^ Modifying the elf changes the game crc, so change the pnach filename to match the new crc

Really?
Just yesterday when I played Okami I read in the PCSX2 "1 cheat". I forgot to turn of cheats.
But the thing is, I made that pnach file (that I used to change the FOV) before I even knew about elf hacking. So I hadn't changed it at all, yet it was still loaded when I started the game via the elf.
I was using PCSX 0.9.9.5128.
"Legacy of Kain - Defiance pnach is a bit buggy"...
Well it works just fine here (r5330).
Try modifying your Emulation Settings.
(07-08-2012, 07:46 PM)pgert Wrote: "Legacy of Kain - Defiance pnach is a bit buggy"...
Well it works just fine here (r5330).
strange that it didn't work fine for me

I have a question, but no one seemed to look at it at the other thread...

I have Silent Hill Shattered Memories, and it has a widescreen function (16:9 in bios) except it cuts off the top and bottom of the screen. I believed that I found the zoom values, except I think they change everytime you enter a new room. Can this be fixed at all? And nemesis2000, do you have this game? It would be awesome if you hex edited the elf.

And about the PSX widescreen, the new rev for PCSXR has a widescreen GTE hack, and most of the 3d games that I tried have barely any screen tearing outside the 4:3 area. I have tried Dino Crisis, Silent Hill, Toy Story Racer, Tekken 2 and 3, and also Gran Turismo. They all have very little to no screen tearing, the only one that I tried and has a lot of it is GT2.
@nemesis2000:
Your computer is to slow, as the clip shows.
There is your probable answer.
(07-08-2012, 08:36 PM)pgert Wrote: @nemesis2000:
Your computer is to slow, as the clip shows.
for pcsx2 not slow, but it has only 2 cores so it can't capture video at full speed from pcsx2
Do you have that game nemesis?
(07-08-2012, 09:40 PM)mrjared123 Wrote: Do you have that game nemesis?
yes