PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Atelier Iris Eternal Mana Widescreen Patch. Menus are stretched and battles are vert-. Battles are vert- because I couldn't find a fix to make land render in the 16:9 region in battles with a pure hor+ hack.

Attached Files
.pnach   E3981DBB.pnach (Size: 895 bytes / Downloads: 287)

Sponsored links

Can someone make widescreen hack to Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban SLES 52600 CRC = 56E61DAA ?
The current Okami patch (NTSC-U) has minor rendering issues.

Note the missing triangle in the upper left.
(06-10-2018, 04:38 AM)PsxFan107 Wrote: The current Okami patch (NTSC-U) has minor rendering issues.

Note the missing triangle in the upper left.
When I played Okami on PS2 with this patch I didn't notice any issues such on screen above
AFAIK it's PCSX2 clipping problems, should be there even without the WS patches.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Can somebody make widescreen patch for Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban SLES 52600 CRC = 56E61DAA?
(06-10-2018, 12:08 PM)Cursinal Wrote: Can somebody make widescreen patch for Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban SLES 52600 CRC = 56E61DAA?

You already made a request yesterday, be patient.
(06-10-2018, 02:59 PM)CK1 Wrote: You already made a request yesterday, be patient.

Ok, I'll be patient. Have a good day Smile
It also happens on actual hardware. So, it's not an emulator issue.

Edit: There don't seem to be any other issues with the patch so I'm not going to worry about it.
(06-11-2018, 03:13 AM)PsxFan107 Wrote: It also happens on actual hardware. So, it's not an emulator issue.

Strange because didn't notice on real hardware such glitch

Also this patch already with clipping fix and without save I can't say is this engine limitation like in Onimusha 3-4 and DMC 1-3 or not.