PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Thanks! Smile

Sponsored links

(08-04-2018, 12:07 PM)Devina Wrote: I know that the cheats_ws folder is a dirty solution, but I think it's the best thing for now. Especially considering how there are some "alternate" versions of patches located in the region folders, like 21:9 patches, and the region folders are where I keep WIP patches. The archive is where the patches are properly organized, and i've organized cheats_ws to the best of my ability with its 3000 patches. If you're looking for something in particular, like the CRC of a specific game, simply cross-check it with the region folders.
Speaking of which, how would you feel about a (still totally in the air) new cheats/hacks "language"?

Pnach seems so much more.. Dumb, and limited, than what would be required in a best case scenario.
There is a widescreen hack for Tekken Tag Tournament USA version v2.00 but not for v1.00.

Game CRC is: E84C9242

Can someone make the widescreen code for v1.00? v2.00 code obviously doesn't work on v1.00.
(08-16-2018, 05:10 PM)mirh Wrote: Speaking of which, how would you feel about a (still totally in the air) new cheats/hacks "language"?

Pnach seems so much more.. Dumb, and limited, than what would be required in a best case scenario.

This is incredibly vague. I think things are fine the way they are.

(08-17-2018, 01:11 AM)Eiji Wrote: There is a widescreen hack for Tekken Tag Tournament USA version v2.00 but not for v1.00.

Game CRC is: E84C9242

Can someone make the widescreen code for v1.00? v2.00 code obviously doesn't work on v1.00.

Please follow these instructions.

1. Open the game .iso in file explorer.
2. Drag a file titled similarly to SLUS.(number) out and upload it to a site, like https://uploadfiles.io/
3. PM me the link
(08-17-2018, 11:54 AM)Devina Wrote: This is incredibly vague. I think things are fine the way they are.
I don't think "commenting lines when you have a anything other than a 16:9 aspect ratio, hoping somebody even got you covered" can be considered fine.
Then of course if you don't care for other cases, it's your call.

But atm even if you wanted you couldn't. I'm not sure you have seen the state of the art for ws patches for some "native" pc games.
99 percent of WS patches are for 16:9 and lack eyefinity support. Those interested in wider aspect ratios should visit my archive and look at the patch file with notepad, or look for a 21:9 folder in the game folder. While it would be nice to make things easier and organized for those who want wider aspect ratios, I don't see it as being feasible, due to how the PCSX2 patching system works.

Anyway, here you go Eiji (EpixNext sent me the file I needed):

patch=1,EE,0034afbc,word,3c013f40
patch=1,EE,0034afc0,word,44810000
patch=1,EE,0034afc8,word,4600c602

You know what to do with this, right?

If it works, please tell me so I can archive it.
(08-17-2018, 02:54 PM)Devina Wrote: Anyway, here you go Eiji (EpixNext sent me the file I needed):

patch=1,EE,0034afbc,word,3c013f40
patch=1,EE,0034afc0,word,44810000
patch=1,EE,0034afc8,word,4600c602

You know what to do with this, right?

If it works, please tell me so I can archive it.

Working great. Thanks.
I have a curious question: there is so few PS2 games running in flawless hor+ widescreen mode without patch?
That sounds more like a statement than a question.

It really depends on the game. I recommend you do individual testing with a screenshot taker like Fraps, or check the list in the Readme, even tho it's not a perfect list.
hello guys,i dont understand why ws patches doesnt applies to my games , i tried nhfs hot pursuit 2 and tekken5 , according to log patches its loaded , but in game i see stretched image still , Here is inis and log , plz help me
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dl07qnclv6276ag/PCSX2.rar