PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(01-04-2020, 10:10 AM)racooll Wrote: Hi, My request is for Jak&Daxter game. And it is not for ws. But can anyone make code that disable smoothing filter in the game itself? For example for Fatal Frame i found very useful code in ws pnatch, that disables that smooth effect, the game       
becomes looks very well without it (IMO). Would be very nice to see how Jak&Daxter will look without blurring filter. Thanks.
you can find the "no blur" code for jak and daxter precursor legacy in the "no interlacing codes" (page 19)

Sponsored links

Can anybody DM me their downloaded archive? I seem to have come at the only moment it's down.
I'm still having issues, so everyone can download the latest archive here for now:

https://filebin.net/3ddc3jzmmhctu5uq

Filebin only lasts a week, so please download it and spread it among everyone.

Also, if I missed any patches, please let me know. I *think* I got everything, but like a lot of times before, I've missed things here and there.
Would you mind telling us what's the actual problem so we can help?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
In my post, I go to Browse > select PS2 Widescreen.rar, then Add attachment.
My browser shows it's loading, then I get a refreshed tab, but I scroll down and the .rar hasn't been uploaded. I've tried multiple times, same issue.

I tried converting it to a .zip and it made no difference. I also tried using a different browser (Edge instead of Firefox), but it doesn't work either.
(01-04-2020, 08:52 AM)Captainkirk923 Wrote: Hey guys, first time posting here. Anyhow, I was curious if we could get a widescreen patch for Swing Away Golf, it was the first PS2 game I ever played when I was a kid, and after doing some searching, it seems a widescreen patch doesn't exist as of yet. I understand that this game is somewhat obscure and uncommon, but if anyone could try to create one, that would be AMAZING. I would do it, but unfortunately I have no idea how to properly use Cheat Engine. I tried using a guide from like 2012, but I was stumped instantly. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

I apologize in advance for bumping my own post from earlier, but I will be more than happy to pay somebody to produce a widescreen patch for this game, whether it be a gift from Amazon, Steam, etc. Feel free to reply here or PM me if anyone is interested.
(01-07-2020, 12:53 AM)Devina Wrote: In my post, I go to Browse > select PS2 Widescreen.rar, then Add attachment.
My browser shows it's loading, then I get a refreshed tab, but I scroll down and the .rar hasn't been uploaded. I've tried multiple times, same issue.

I tried converting it to a .zip and it made no difference. I also tried using a different browser (Edge instead of Firefox), but it doesn't work either.

Have you tried attaching it to a new post? Can you send me the file so I can test too?
New post doesn't work, and it's the same one in the Filebin I linked above.
Issue fixed, you should be good to go
I think something like this happened years ago once. Thanks a bunch.