PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Still waiting for the widescreen patches of Colin McRae Rally 3 (SLUS-20502) & Pro Race Driver (SLUS-20329) (NTSC versions)

Like I said earlier, the NTSC versions of both games don't support widescreen option at all. I've set the ratio to 16:9 from the internal PS2 menu, only to no avail. Not to mention, both the game's options don't have the option to turn on widescreen/select the aspect ratio.

Sponsored links

By any chance, who can find out the wide screen code for the "Virtua Fighter 4" NTSC-J (783882F) version?

I'll be waiting for a good answer since I don't mind if the question is delayed.  Biggrin
(01-21-2021, 04:24 PM)highwaymaina Wrote: By any chance, who can find out the wide screen code for the "Virtua Fighter 4" NTSC-J (783882F) version?

I'll be waiting for a good answer since I don't mind if the question is delayed.  Biggrin

Have you checked out the Devina's Widescreen Archive? It's already there.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(01-22-2021, 12:13 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Have you checked out the Devina's Widescreen Archive? It's already there.

Who the Devina? I don't know him. I didn't write it wrong, It's Virtua Fighter 4 vanilla(SLPM-62130). It's not EVO(vf4 evolution). I'm sorry to say this, but I can't find it even if I search.  Blink
(01-22-2021, 01:39 AM)highwaymaina Wrote: Who the Devina? I don't know him. I didn't write it wrong, It's Virtua Fighter 4 vanilla(SLPM-62130). It's not EVO(vf4 evolution). I'm sorry to say this, but I can't find it even if I search.  Blink

Here's the link for the pack: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wi...#pid271674 (Go to the bottom of the post that says "ARCHIVE DOWNLOAD")
Open the pack with archiver of your choice (for example: 7-zip), go the NTSC-J directory. Vanilla VF4 patch is already there.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(01-22-2021, 02:53 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Here's the link for the pack: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wi...#pid271674 (Go to the bottom of the post that says "ARCHIVE DOWNLOAD")
Open the pack with archiver of your choice (for example: 7-zip), go the NTSC-J directory. Vanilla VF4 patch is already there.

Oh, my God! I didn't recognize this link! Thank you very much.  Blush
NTSC-U

ATV Offroad Fury (v3.01) (request done)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pnach   70E7AF78.pnach (Size: 393 bytes / Downloads: 121)
(01-24-2021, 02:13 PM)arapapa Wrote: NTSC-U

Can u convert :

Smuggler's run 2 NTSC to PAL multi.
and
The Legend of Jack Sparrow NTSC to Pal Multi.

Thanks in advance.
(01-24-2021, 02:13 PM)arapapa Wrote: NTSC-U

Ohhh maaan, thank you VERY MUCH))
NTSC-J

The Typing of the Dead - Zombie Panic

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pnach   4B948F97.pnach (Size: 459 bytes / Downloads: 88)