PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
i support the motion for black bar removal in MGS2 substance

Sponsored links

Request Widescreen:
Hype: The Time Quest

Thank you already!
Request for Fifa 2005 NTSC version. Thanks in advance.
The PAL version has got a widescreen switch in the game settings. Are you sure the NTSC version is lacking it?
(10-26-2021, 08:30 PM)Agrippa Wrote: The PAL version has got a widescreen switch in the game settings. Are you sure the NTSC version is lacking it?

Thanks. I thought game was too old to have that option but it's there.
request for widescreen patch for bakugan battle brawlers Rolleyes thanks in advance if someone actually does it!
(10-18-2021, 02:49 PM)Dopefish Wrote: I'd like to request an ultrawide patch for Rule of Rose (preferably the US version). I have no idea how to alter the existing patch to make it work for ultrawide resolutions (21:9, such as 2560x1080), and hoping someone here has the knowledge for how to tweak it Wink

Any help would be most appreciated <3

I don't have any idea of what I'm doing, but replacing
patch=1,EE,0013bd54,extended,3c013f12
patch=1,EE,0013bd7c,extended,3c013f10

with
patch=1,EE,0013bd54,extended,3c019723
patch=1,EE,0013bd7c,extended,3c010000

Seems to have been close enough for a complete playthrough, incase anyone else want to try the game in ultrawide.
Request: The king of fighters 2002 Unlimited Match Tougeki
Is there one for Yakuza 2 (NTSC-U) and Yakuza 1 (NTSC-J)?
Request: fixing the widescreen patch for MGS3: Subsistence (NTSC-U). Water reflections aren't rendered in widescreen, only in 4:3. This means the water reflection effect only covers the 4:3 area aspect of the screen.

No idea how to fix it myself, so any help would be greatly appreciated as the game is running flawlessly apart from this issue.