PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(09-26-2012, 04:31 PM)nachash Wrote: I see, I've tried with the widescreen helper... and It says ntsc-j

Anyway, I'm using the US version of the game. But it doesn't work.

And I'm using the exact version listed (SCUS_973.55)

ELF based pnatch will not work with widescreen helper. You need put it in the cheats folder

Sponsored links

I see, thanks then!

How can I tell if a patch it's elf based?

Thanks again, it works now Biggrin

(09-26-2012, 05:09 PM)nachash Wrote: I see, thanks then!

How can I tell if a patch it's elf based?

if address 00xxxxxx
Pls Help!! Sorry if this is wrong forum. I create collages in Picasa for photobooks. When uploaded for Picaboo photo book they get cropped and cuts off edges of the photo (happens w/ other photobooks as well). Is this aspect ratio problem - which I don't understand other than stretching either way should maintain a ratio to not distort photo. SO, is this a saving option solution or should I just make sure to leave wider margins all around? Thanks.
(09-27-2012, 01:50 PM)Janzu Wrote: Pls Help!! Sorry if this is wrong forum. I create collages in Picasa for photobooks. When uploaded for Picaboo photo book they get cropped and cuts off edges of the photo (happens w/ other photobooks as well). Is this aspect ratio problem - which I don't understand other than stretching either way should maintain a ratio to not distort photo. SO, is this a saving option solution or should I just make sure to leave wider margins all around? Thanks.
You are in the wrong forum, as this one is dedicated to a PS2 emulator, and this particular thread is dedicated ONLY to the methods used to let this emulator play PS2 games in Widescreen formats, even for games not designed for such display.

You should take your inquiry either to some forum dealing with generic picture editing, or better yet to some forum dealing with the application you use.

Best regards: dlanor
Warriors Orochi 2 (SLUS_21803)

.pnach   241C66AE.pnach (Size: 131 bytes / Downloads: 500)
Does anyone know the name of the user who made the NTSC-U patch for Rule of Rose? I'll be uploading a Let's Play to YT pretty soon and I would like to credit the user who made the widescreen patch in the description. I searched the forums but couldn't find it. Sorry for the trouble :3
Where is it? I can't find it here. Probably the user who posted it.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
I cant seem to find a patch for Final Fantasy XII. I know that there is an ingame option but it is not true widescreen. I saw someone had it on another site but all they posted was pictures and no patch.
RoseBuddi, it was sergx12.