PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(10-01-2012, 03:32 AM)mrjared123 Wrote: RoseBuddi, it was sergx12.

Thanks!

Sponsored links

I am seriously having trouble with this. I've been looking all over the forums and the internet for a tutorial on how to use the widescreen patches, and I've had no luck whatsoever. Can someone please explain to me how to use them or direct me to a tutorial? Thanks. I feel like an idiot at the moment.
Put the pnach file in your cheats folder, System->Enable cheats checked, run the game Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-01-2012, 07:41 AM)Bositman Wrote: Put the pnach file in your cheats folder, System->Enable cheats checked, run the game Tongue

Wow, I feel stupid. Thanks!
EDITED:
Well, i apply the Devil May Cry 3 wide screen patch and it works, but i have a problem(the problem exists before i applied the patch).
The game makes me a black line in the bottom of the screen Wacko anyone knows how to fix it?
Thanks!
(10-03-2012, 03:19 PM)haru4ever Wrote: EDITED:
Well, i apply the Devil May Cry 3 wide screen patch and it works, but i have a problem(the problem exists before i applied the patch).
The game makes me a black line in the bottom of the screen Wacko anyone knows how to fix it?
Thanks!

Try to remove X-RES from the pnach. With notepad.

If that doesn't work maybe you have the wrong version, it's for PAL-M3 only.
I identified the problem! If you use PAL DMC3 normal edition version and you select 60 hz in the first game menu, the black bottom line appears.
Use 50hz and will not happen Laugh
How can i report it to the staff to do this a "know error"?
Here is my experience so far (first time trying this):

I have searched Disgaea 2 (NTSC) in 20200000~21FFFFFF address space and checked all values in 0.001~2 and 439~650 ranges. Have found some variables that control camera position, but so far no luck with finding any variables that can stretch screen.
(10-03-2012, 09:44 PM)EvgenijM86 Wrote: Here is my experience so far (first time trying this):

I have searched Disgaea 2 (NTSC) in 20200000~21FFFFFF address space and checked all values in 0.001~2 and 439~650 ranges. Have found some variables that control camera position, but so far no luck with finding any variables that can stretch screen.

Isn't that a 2d game?
(10-03-2012, 11:04 PM)nachash Wrote: Isn't that a 2d game?

Disgaea 2 is a game with 3d environment and 2d characters (sprites).