PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
i tried making ones for Xenosaga 1-3, got lost and gave up+^_^+ waiting on someone else to figure it out for now+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.

Sponsored links

(03-28-2012, 08:08 AM)ChikTikka Wrote: i tried making ones for Xenosaga 1-3, got lost and gave up+^_^+ waiting on someone else to figure it out for now+^_^+

I made one for x2 but that game doesn't want to re-size the middle rectangle any bigger leaving missing textures (the bigger that get the more that renders Smile )
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Creating-...#pid215371
ouch, but the walls turned out fine+^_^+ it was just the floor, what about when just roaming around outside of fights? broken there too?+^_^+ it's alright i suppose+^_^+ i'm just glad i can play them again without the 8-bit feel my HDTV gives with the PS2+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
I'll give the games a try in a couple days probably, but if hyakki couldn't get it I doubt I will +^_^+ BTW is it even possible to merge threads? +^_^+
Yeah it should be possible with mybb you just have to paste the link into the box and it should move all the threads over Tongue2

oh and I've gotten better results with xenosaga 2 just a little missing texture left, its all mathmatical (I hate math Sad )
(03-28-2012, 06:12 AM)Asmodean Wrote: Sorry guys, I won't be posting in the thread any more. I've been asked to change my name, for somebody else who wants to join and use it. And I have stubbornly refused on principle, as I don't agree with some other person taking presidence on a name I use. So I have told him to just delete my account instead.

Maybe somebody else can take over the thread, maybe Hyakki.

Take care all, continue the great work of making ps2 widescreen.

(03-28-2012, 06:18 AM)hyakki Wrote: sure I'll make a new post and maybe the moderators can merge this thread with the new post so we dont loose the current posts.
hopefully you will re-register under a new nick, if you do have to remove your account?

btw are you the same asm thats on irc?

No he's not the same one and thus the confusion. The other one asked me if he could change his nick to something else so people (me included...) would not get confused but I think it's obvious he doesn't want to Tongue Since he was first to register by the user name, it's his choice. /drama
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Do we need a new thread? I can edit the first post of the old one if you guys need to
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-28-2012, 06:07 AM)hyakki Wrote: Yeah I have that game and the japanese version I imported (since in the japan version it has some extra hidden camera features that were disabled by capcom), so far I had no luck with the us version besides for the normal camera controls and removing the clothes (Capcom always thinking ahead ......nothing but transparency under the towel Tongue2)
I know what you mean...I've tried too, but all I seem to do is blow up the furniture...That, and I hate waiting around for that BIG guy to inevitably run in from all the standing around I do while testing... I'm just a big scaredy cat

Applied the patch to KH2 NTSC-U.

...Kingdom Hearts 1 crashes a lot.... But I'm positive I can alter the dimensions...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pnach   DA0535FD.pnach (Size: 138 bytes / Downloads: 569)
It's up to you, if you want to keep updating the post on the other thread. or a merge is fine too.
I don't mind keeping track of patches, the other thread had a confusing title so some people might not know what its about
ok I wasted enough time on this game so I'll post my findings - right now it looks good, but a few cutscenes or some maps it wigs out I think it just needs the correct math

Code:
Xenosaga 2 - Widescreen Hack (16:9) (NTSC-U) // beta v1
.pnach   EB39ABEC.pnach (Size: 345 bytes / Downloads: 830)

Code:
Trapt - Widescreen Hack (16:9) (NTSC-U)
.pnach   DCFBB290.pnach (Size: 129 bytes / Downloads: 736)