PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
*UPDATE*

I've been messing around with other codes, and values in KH 2, and I've changed a code for more accurate widescreen results.

Changes:
+Better view of world hub.
+Better view of gummi ship battles.
~Characters appear smaller in pause screen, and Jimineys Journal...

Patches for both Kingdom Hearts 2 (NTSC-U), and KH 2 FM+ (NTSC-J)

Sorry, no pictures this time...but why don't you try 'em out for your selves! ^_^

Attached Files
.pnach   F266B00B.pnach (Size: 163 bytes / Downloads: 4.801)
.pnach   DA0535FD.pnach (Size: 155 bytes / Downloads: 3.589)

Sponsored links

(05-11-2012, 05:57 AM)cassidy1991 Wrote: *UPDATE*

I've been messing around with other codes, and values in KH 2, and I've changed a code for more accurate widescreen results.

Changes:
+Better view of world hub.
+Better view of gummi ship battles.
~Characters appear smaller in pause screen, and Jimineys Journal...

Patches for both Kingdom Hearts 2 (NTSC-U), and KH 2 FM+ (NTSC-J)

Sorry, no pictures this time...but why don't you try 'em out for your selves! ^_^

Working great, GJ Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I'm probably just being ignorant and stupid but I cant find any instructions,how do I apply the widescreen patch?
(05-13-2012, 12:25 PM)Murder Wrote: I'm probably just being ignorant and stupid but I cant find any instructions,how do I apply the widescreen patch?

put your .pnach files into cheats folder

in PCSX2, go to System -> Enable Cheats
Is there any possible way for someone to try to make a Silent Hill Shattered Memories widescreen patch, I'd like to use it not for PCSX2 but more for my actual PS2.
~**UPDATE**~

This is my **FINAL** Kingdom Hearts 2 16:9 patch Update!!! I added two extra codes to the patch that fix all of the previous issues, and then some.

Changes:
+Fixed size problem of characters in the pause menu, and Jimineys Journal.
+Fixed unproperly proportioned sora on continue screen.
+Fixed awkward widescreen popping during blur/fade transitions.

I hope you guys enjoy these patch's for KH2(NTSC-U,)
and KH2 FM+(NTSC-J)!!!

And just in case you didn't know...

KH2 (NTSC-U)-->DA0535FD.pnach

KH2 FM+(NTSC-J)-->F266B00B.pnach

Have a wonderful day! ^_^

.pnach   DA0535FD.pnach (Size: 229 bytes / Downloads: 4.765)

.pnach   F266B00B.pnach (Size: 239 bytes / Downloads: 7.280)
sorry but can a proper tutorial be posted for idiots like me? I want to use this on a PS2, so do I just put the pnach file into Codebreaker or Action replay and then boot the game, or are there some "master codes" which need to be inputted along with the pnach file? Will I need to adjust my PS2 settings or my TV settings to widescreen or should they be left alone. Will an HDMI cable be needed or not?
(05-15-2012, 12:43 AM)skittles99 Wrote: sorry but can a proper tutorial be posted for idiots like me? I want to use this on a PS2, so do I just put the pnach file into Codebreaker or Action replay and then boot the game, or are there some "master codes" which need to be inputted along with the pnach file? Will I need to adjust my PS2 settings or my TV settings to widescreen or should they be left alone. Will an HDMI cable be needed or not?

1. Just look here: http://psx-scene.com/forums/f19/ps2-wide...er-103096/
  2. *.pnach files are for PCSX2. You need a working master code and the widescreen code and enter them into Codebreaker.
  3. Your TV has to be set to "wide/16:9", otherwise the image will most likely be squished into 4:3.
  4. No, a HDMI cable isn't needed (the PS2 does not even offer HDMI output).
If you still have questions, post them on psx-scene in the PS2 forums.
(05-15-2012, 01:17 AM)No.47 Wrote:
  1. Just look here: http://psx-scene.com/forums/f19/ps2-wide...er-103096/
  2. *.pnach files are for PCSX2. You need a working master code and the widescreen code and enter them into Codebreaker.
  3. Your TV has to be set to "wide/16:9", otherwise the image will most likely be squished into 4:3.
  4. No, a HDMI cable isn't needed (the PS2 does not even offer HDMI output).
If you still have questions, post them on psx-scene in the PS2 forums.

omg thank you soo much for that!
Nice to see this on psx scene, the more attention it gets the more games we can get patched Biggrin