PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Haha, I know of ChainDive so it isn't hidden to me! I had it as an impost special demo on Official US PlayStation Magazine demo disc #79 to be exact. Even though the demo was short, I still liked the gameplay and stuff, the graphics were pretty nice too.

Sponsored links

Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny (SLUS-21327) 9AC65D6A.pnach

[Image: ai21.jpg] [Image: ai22.jpg]

[Image: ai23.jpg] [Image: ai24.jpg]

Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm (SLUS-21564) 4CCC9212.pnach

[Image: ai31.jpg] [Image: ai32.jpg]

[Image: ai33.jpg] [Image: ai34.jpg]

Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis (SLUS-21735) 77B0236F.pnach

[Image: mk11.jpg] [Image: mk12.jpg]

[Image: mk13.jpg] [Image: mk14.jpg]

Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy (SLUS-21890) 433951E7.pnach

[Image: mk21.jpg] [Image: mk22.jpg]

[Image: mk23.jpg] [Image: mk24.jpg]
ahaha, nemesis... you're like a wizard. I still can't understand how you do all this.
Hello everyone, I messed around with my PAL version of Persona 3 FES because the code for the NTSC version unfortunately didn't work.
I found the correct address for 16:9 display mode, here you go:

Persona 3 FES (SLES 55354) - F64A6AE5.pnach

[Image: p343p.jpg] [Image: p3169.jpg]

Thanks to all of you for doing such a great job with widescreen hacks.

Attached Files
.pnach   F64A6AE5.pnach (Size: 80 bytes / Downloads: 1.162)
Is there a widescreen patch for SO:TTEOT or is it not needed?
CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 | RAM: 8GB DDR3 | GPU: 1GB Radeon HD5550 @ Stock
Running: 1.1.0.5764
First off, I want to say thanks to everyone for their contributions to the patches! Smile
One thing has been bugging me for a while though.

I think we need to update the current list of patches, especially since the development of the ELF codes.
Hyakki's post was last updated 4 months ago. There's been tons of patches and updates released since then.

There has to be a better way to organize it. Perhaps at PCSX2 Wiki?
We could make a page for all widescreen patches, and make notes for any problems (such as pop-in).
Being a wiki, you guys could add your patches there instead. Think about how much more convenient it would be.

http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

This topic is almost 100 pages, and it's very arbitrary and inconvenient to have people search a 100 page topic just to find the game they want. I'd love to help out too.

Anyone else agree?
Until then
http://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:forums.p..._qf.&cad=b
(11-27-2012, 12:02 PM)devina40 Wrote: Anyone else agree?

+1
Mentioned it some pages ago, as much as it goes on it gets more annoying and more frustrating and hard to find something and it makes it eventualy harder if we leave it for later, later, later.
And no, search funtion does not help at all, so when you request something and it's already here you cannot blame somebody for not using the search funtion because it's not effective for such issue.
Right now as I post this I'm searching to a specific revision of a patch between 99 pages, which proves what I said above.
I'll see what I can do about organising the patches in the next few days. (I hadn't planned on this getting so big when it was first created. At the time, it was just an experiment lol)
Great! I still wish it could get implemented to PCSX2 natively, like in Dolphin that you can right click on a game and on it's options you can download a Gecko cheat from a database, same for those. Just put the database in a 7z and put it somewhere on a server. BTW I wish that PCSX2 would adopt that kind of game listing instead of wasting a whole window for just an image.