PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(04-03-2013, 02:42 PM)MattieuLink Wrote: it is possible to put HD textures for Kingdom Hearts ?

There is currently no implementation of texture replacement in PCSX2, probably never will be (sadly..)
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64

Sponsored links

Texture interception would be very glitchy (Edit: Typo), and extremely slow on PCSX2, so I can't see it happening, in the near future.
I found out the KH2 font fix wasn't entirely perfect.
It was missing a second value, which I found for the Final Mix version (address = 2036CE9C).

Some comparisons:

[attachment=43618]
[attachment=43619]

Once Nemesis' PAL KH2 patch update is up, I'll take a look.
Then I'll make ultimate KH2 patches for all regions, so all of them are up-to-date. Smile
Nemesis have released a lot of new .pnaches together with .elf hacks recently. I think he will make a post here soon. Suffering 1&2 can be removed from requests section now. Thank you, Nemesis.
You're about 2 weeks late Argon, lol.

I did get all of them. BUT SINCE YOU DON'T USE MY ARCHIVE, YOU WOULDN'T KNOW.
(04-03-2013, 08:22 PM)devina40 Wrote: You're about 2 weeks late Argon, lol.

I did get all of them. BUT SINCE YOU DON'T USE MY ARCHIVE, YOU WOULDN'T KNOW.

I am using version 16 edited for my needs Blush, and full version of 28 for reference. I just don't have time to play games these days. 1 PS2 Game (6-12h average) per month is my gaming rate, LOL.
(04-03-2013, 07:49 PM)devina40 Wrote: I found out the KH2 font fix wasn't entirely perfect.
It was missing a second value, which I found for the Final Mix version (address = 2036CE9C).

Some comparisons:

Once Nemesis' PAL KH2 patch update is up, I'll take a look.
Then I'll make ultimate KH2 patches for all regions, so all of them are up-to-date. Smile

Can you make so the FMV and cutscenes are pan & scan like KH 1.5 HD remix?
@devina40:
Request an update of all of my patches (except Primal, unless you want to).
With "Legacy of Kain - Defiance", I have taken the patch by nemesis2000, given it the correct gametitleinfo,
and added my hacks from the previous patch to passive comments. Ninja
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wid...#pid240786
(04-04-2013, 06:30 AM)jadentheman Wrote: Can you make so the FMV and cutscenes are pan & scan like KH 1.5 HD remix?

No and no, sorry. Closedeyes

(04-04-2013, 04:55 PM)pgert Wrote: @devina40:
Request an update of all of my patches (except Primal, unless you want to).
With "Legacy of Kain - Defiance", I have taken the patch by nemesis2000, given it the correct gametitleinfo,
and added my hacks from the previous patch to passive comments. Ninja
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wid...#pid240786

Sure, just give me a break for now.
I'm going to be making a tutorial on how to easily port widescreen hacks to other regions.
My first widescreen hack Smile!

Bloodrayne (SLUS 204.61) includes 3D, partial HUD, FMV

in-game

FMV

I managed to reprogram the left HUD display function (the HUD is rendered element-per-element based on polar coordinates and a scalar for both axes - undoubtedly for high resolution PC support) but I couldn't figure out where the relevant values for the right circle are loaded since no constants are present in its rendering code and the old PCSX2 0.9.2 that actually has a basic debugger can't even get in game. But anyway, enjoy!

Attached Files
.pnach   17244B57.PNACH (Size: 1,28 KB / Downloads: 344)